She gets sick in the studio ✅

You were sitting on the couch watching the Mandalorian on DisneyPlus with the cats by your feet or on the other side of the couch.

Taylor left to go into the studio two hours ago and don't expect her to come back home for a few more hours until your phone rang and you see her caller ID pop up on the screen.

You answered and the first thing you hear is Taylor coughing,

"Taylor? What's wrong?" You asked worried.

"I'm coming home. When I arrived to the studio I was fine but as the hours went on I started to feel worse and worse." Taylor said.

"Are you sick? Like you got a cold?" You asked.

"I think so. When I get home I'll take some medicine." Taylor said.

"Okay. Drive safe and I'll see you in a little bit." You said.

"Okay bye." Taylor said and quickly hung up the phone.

Half an hour later you get an alert on your phone that Taylor pulls into the drive way. You go into the garage and go outside that way, "Hi babe. Are you hungry? I'll make some soup if you're able to eat it."

"Sure Y/N but maybe later right now I want to change into my pajamas and take a nap." Taylor said.

"Okay. Let's me carry your stuff." You said and grabbed all of her things and you both walked into the house.

You put Taylor's stuff away, Taylor goes into your bedroom to change. As you go into your bedroom Taylor is already in bed with the covers over her.

"How about I'll make you something after your nap. Call me when you wake up." You said.

"Alright." Taylor said and coughed.

You didn't realize how stuffy her nose was until now and you closed the door behind you.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313