First award show as her plus one ✅

"I'm so nervous." You said

"Don't worry. Tonight is going to be fun." Taylor said.

It's your first time going to an award show with Taylor as her plus one. No one knows and it's going to be a complete surprise since after months of interviewers asking you about you and Taylor.

You step onto the red carpet first and dozens of photographers

You step out onto the red carpet first and all of the photographers start shouting your name,

"Y/N LOOK THIS WAY!" "Y/N OVER TO YOUR RIGHT!" "LOOK TO YOUR LEFT Y/N!" "Y/N STRAIGHT AHEAD!"

You do all of your favorite poses and try to get as many angles as possible, over your shoulder's and trying to not many weird faces as possible.

Then you hear the paparazzi start shouting Taylor's name,

"TAYLOR!" "TAYLOR LOOK OVER HERE!" "Taylor!!" "Taylor look to your left!"

You look over and Taylor is a pro at this. All of the flashes follow her every step and you try to continue to pose as well.

Taylor turns to see you and smiles, she walks closer to you as more camera flashes go off and Taylor wraps her arms around you and continues to pose.

The camera flashes go crazy now and all of the photographers shout so many things you can't hear what they are all saying with the bright lights.

You try to do your best poses with Taylor and you swear you are going blind at how bright the lights are.

Tree walks over you Taylor and points at her to keep walking and so do you as you both go inside for the award show.

"Oh my god I'm blind." You said sarcastically and Taylor laughed

"That was insane." Taylor said.

"You do that all the time. How can you see?" I asked.

"I don't." Taylor said and you both laughed as you continued to walk inside for the show.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313