Disney trip ✅

"Can you tell me now?" You asked as Taylor continued to drive through LA.

"No not yet." Taylor said.

"Okay I'll tell you." Taylor said and she turned the corner and you see the big Disney sign.

"Disneyland?" You asked shocked

"Surprise." Taylor said.

"Oh my god are you serious!?" You shout.

"Yes!! Everyone deserves to experience Disneyland at least once." Taylor said.

"Thank you!!" You said hugging her.

Once Taylor found a place to park the car you both got out of the car, with some of Taylor's security you both started to walk to the front gates of the park.

When you got in Taylor took you to one of the front desks of the park to ask for more security and some fast passes to get on the lines quicker. You also get a cast member to help guide you and help with the crowds.

The first ride you went on is Indiana Jones, Pirates Of The Carabian, The Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, The Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, It's A Small World.

You both walked around the shops to buy some merchandise and get some candy.

"Want to park hop now?" Taylor asks

"Sure." You said.

On the California side the first ride you want on is the Incredacoaster, The Little Mermaid, Cars Land, Marvel land and the Farris wheel.

When it started to get dark you both found a spot to watch the world of color and went home.
__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I'm on summer break so I'll be able to update this book more!

Please also request on what you want to read on here. That would help me a lot to update it more.

Please vote and comment.

                                        -Wunderstruck1313