Her parents don't aprove your relationship ✅

When you and Taylor walked into her parents house to meet them for the first time you where so excited.

Taylor was so excited too until you both heard what they where saying about you behind your backs when you went to the restroom.

"I don't trust her." Taylor's father said.

"You are over reacting about her. She will never hurt me." Taylor said.

"We just want the best for you honey." Taylor's mom said.

"I know that and Y/N is. She is great. Why don't you like her!? You don't even know her yet!" Taylor shouts frustrated.

"That's what you said with your last girlfriend what what did she do?" Taylor's dad asked.

"Y/N won't cheat! She isn't like Emma." Taylor said.

You gasp at the mention of Taylor's ex girlfriend and Taylor and her parents turn to look at you.

Shit.

"Fuck. Y/N wait this isn't what it looks like." Taylor said and you turn to run out of the house.

"Great fucking family meeting." You hear Taylor curse before you run out the door.

You run down the driveway and you stand by Taylor's car waiting for her to come out of the house.

Taylor comes storming out of the house a few minutes later and unlocks the door.

"Get in." Taylor said and you do and Taylor gets in the car as well.

Taylor drives down the road for a few more minutes until she finds a safe place to pull over and stop.

"Well that was a ducking disaster." Taylor said

"They hate me. I knew it they would hate me." You said.

"I don't give a shit what they think about you." Taylor said.

"I do. I wanted them to at least approve of our relationship and yet the don't." You said.

"I don't care what anyone says about our relationship as long as we have and love each other. I don't care what my parents say and if they hate us. I love you." Taylor said.

"I love you too." You said.

"Let's go home." Taylor said and started the car.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313