Making gingerbread houses ✅

"Let's make gingerbread houses." You said.

"Okay." Taylor said and you cleared the table and put a cloth over the table.

Taylor grabbed the two ginger bread box set them on the table. You both opened the box and took out all of the pieces of the ginger bread out, icing, and other cookies decorations on the table.

"I bet I can make a better ginger bread house." You said

"No. I can make a good one. I made popsicle stick houses when I was 12. They where professional popsicle stick houses. I even made a slide." Taylor said.

"We will decide who is the winner when we are done." You said.

"Oh it's on now." Taylor said.

You and Taylor started to building your ginger bread houses and you started putting the house together with icing and put the roof together. Then you started to put more icing on the roof and made a door.

Once you where finished the roof was covered in white icing, the lawn covered with green icing, a gum drop for the chimney, you even put a small ginger bread man standing in the front lawn.

"Finished." Taylor said and you looked over at her ginger bread house.

Taylor decorated her ginger bread house with so much detail you had no idea how she made her house to fast. She made a front door, two windows, the roof has snow on it as well, the lawn was covered in snow, and she even made Santa's clause and a slay on top of the roof.

"What?! How did you make Santa and his slay!?" You shout and Taylor laughed.

"I told you I'm a professional gingerbread maker." Taylor said.

"Okay you won." You said and laughed.

"Want to eat them now?" Taylor asked

"Let's wait until after dinner. They should live for a few moments." You said and Taylor laughed.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313