Painting ✅

"Do you want to paint Y/N?" Taylor asks.

"Yes." You said.

"Okay let's get out all of the supplies we need." Taylor said.

Taylor put to blank canvas on the table, all of the colors of the rainbow, pink, white, brown, gray, and black, and dozens of brushes.

You and Taylor sat down at the table and began painting,

You decided to paint the cats, Meredith, Olivia and Benjamin.

After an hour or so of trying to peak over at Taylor's painting she finally finished,

"I'm finished. Ta da." Taylor revealed her painting and she painted our house.

"Oh wow it's our house!" You said looking at it more closely.

"The house was the hardest part because I've never painted a house before but I do like the sky and the grass." Taylor said.

"What did you paint Y/N?" Taylor asked.

"I'm not done yet." You said still trying to paint Olivia's face.

"I can't even get a small peak?" Taylor asked teasing.

"Nope. Maybe I'll be done in a hour." You said.

"Alright I'll go do stuff around the house." Taylor said.

Once you finally finished your painting you went to go look for Taylor, "I finished my painting! Close your eyes." You said and grabbed her hand.

Taylor laughed, "Okay."

You carefully walked Taylor over to your canvas, "Now open." You said.

"Oh my goodness Y/N! You painted the cats!" Taylor said exactly and looked at the painting some more.

Taylor always says she loves your paintings and should do them professionally but you never really put in that much time to actually make money off of it.

"Do you like it?" You asked.

"I love it! It's my favorite painting of yours ever." Taylor said.

"Thanks." You said.

"You really should do this for a living Y/N. So many people would buy your art work." Taylor said.

"Alright. I'll paint a few paintings and I'll post them on my instagram to see how many responses I get." You said.

"They will sell out in just a few minutes." Taylor said and you laughed.

"We will see." You said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313