Dancing in the rain ✅

You and Taylor had a nice meal at a restaurant and as you both walk out of restaurant the weather starts to get dark and cloudy now.

"Oh no it looks like it might rain." You said looking up at the sky.

"Oh no. Robert is stuck in traffic and he won't be back here until twenty minutes or so. Want to go back inside the restaurant?" Taylor asks.

The rain starts to pour harder now and people on the street are running to try to get into the buildings.

"I have an idea. I always wanted to do this." You said.

"Do what?" Taylor asked and you grabbed her hand.

You walk from the covering of the restaurant roof and step onto the sidewalk, the rain instantly starts to pour onto your hair and clothes.

"I always wanted to dance in the rain." You said still holding onto Taylor's hand but she is still standing underneath the railing.

Taylor looks up at the rain and looks back at you smiling, "I love dancing in the rain." She said and jumps into the rain. Her hair and clothes start to get soaked as the rain begins to pour harder now.

Puddles start to form in the streets and the rain is coming down so hard your clothes are already soaked the rain getting your socks wet and you weren't wearing the proper shoes for this weather as well.

You and Taylor start to dance in the rain like you both where the only ones there.

A car horn honks and you and Taylor turn to see your ride parked right next to you.

You and Taylor both laughed and you quickly get inside the car.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313