⚠️Food poisoning ✅

You and Taylor just left a really good restaurant it's one of our favorites in New York. It's also one of Taylor's favorite's because of how private the restaurant is and the workers are super professional.

You had one of your usuals you like to get there but after your meal your stomach started to feel weird but brushed it off.

"When we get home I have to respond to some of Tree's emails. Then maybe go into the studio with Jack and Aaron." Taylor said

As the ride continues your stomach starts to feel worse and worse,

"Taylor I don't feel good." You said.

"What is it?" Taylor asked

"I don't know. I suddenly don't feel well after we ate." You said.

"Maybe you are starting to get motion sickness again. I'll have the driver slow down." Taylor said and spoke to the driver

The car did slow down a bit and it did help a little but the feeling is still there. Your stomach begins to feel worse.

"I think I'm going to be sick." You said.

"Oh no. Shit are you going to throw up?" Taylor asked worried.

Before you can to respond you throw up in the back seat,

"Fuck. Scott! Pull over please. Y/N is throwing up back here." Taylor shouts.

"Yes Taylor." Scott said.

Taylor finds a small plastic bag and hands it to you, you throw up into the bag some more as Taylor rubs your back.

"It's okay. Let it all out." Taylor said

"I definitely ate something bad at the restaurant." You said.

"What was bad that you ate? I feel fine and we ate the same thing." Taylor said.

"The mushrooms. The stuffed mushrooms. You didn't eat any. I did." You said. 

"Oh that must have been it. I'm so sorry that happened." Taylor said.

"I'm okay now. I just want to be home." You said.

"Scott Y/N is okay to go now. But can you drive a little slow?" Taylor asked.

"Yes Taylor." Scott said and the car began to move again.
__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                        -Wunderstruck1313