Ghost hunting ✅

"It's not that scary Taylor. You're over reacting." You said as you both are walking to the house.

The house at the end of the street is an old abandoned building that hasn't been occupied in years. Decades even.

"Isn't this breaking and entertaining?" Taylor asks worried looking around to see if anyone is watching.

It's midnight and no one is out.

"No it's okay. Plus we won't be in the house for very long only for a few minutes. Come on." You said grabbing onto Taylor's hand and you both step onto the lawn.

You both run up to the house onto the doorstep, you try to open the front door but of course it's locked.

"I knew the front door was locked. Let's go in the back to find a window." You said.

Taylor sighed, "Okay fine. The faster we get into this house. The faster we can leave."

You followed Taylor into the backyard and luckily find a window that's not boarded up. You open up the window and climb inside. You take out your phone and turned on the flashlight.

"Wow it's so dusty in here." You said.

"Well duh it's an old house." Taylor said as she climbed inside.

"Let's look around." You said and you begin to walk around the house.

The walls where faded the house smelt old there dust and cobweb's everywhere. All of the furniture had dust on them or they where covered with cloth.

"Hey look Taylor a piano. You can play this." You said and begin to press the piano keys and of course they where all out of tune.

Taylor laughed, "Okay let the musician play the instrument before all of the neighborhood dogs start howling from your bad playing."

Taylor starts to play the instrument nicely but it sounded funny from it being out of tune.

Suddenly there was a loud crash.

Taylor stopped playing and gasped, "What was that?!" Taylor shouts.

"I don't know. Maybe something fell." You said.

"From what?" Taylor asked.

You heard a loud noise again and you both gasped. You and Taylor took out your flashlights
and them to where the sound came from.

You saw something move fast from one corner of the room to the other.

You and Taylor screamed, "Let's get out of here!" You shout.

You and Taylor run out of the house back home but you both didn't notice it was just a small cat.

"Meow" the feline purred.

__________________________________

Authors Note

Thoughts? Here is a funny little Halloween chapter.

So sorry I haven't updated this in awhile.

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313