Birthday dinner ✅

"Where do you want to go for your birthday dinner?" You asked.

"How about ?" You asked.

"Alright let's get ready to leave." Taylor said

Once you both got ready you and Taylor got into your car and went off. Taylor called on the way so the restaurant can save us a booth for when we arrived.

At the restaurant you and Taylor with some help of Taylor's security walked into the restaurant. Some people recognized you both right away and shouted at you but you and Taylor politely declined,

"Sorry no pictures today." Taylor's security said.

"Right this way." The worker said and walked you both over to a private booth farther away from the rest of the restaurant.

You and Taylor order your drinks and meals and the waitress ran off.

"I've been so excited about this for weeks. We haven't had time to see each other since we are both so busy with work." Taylor said.

"I know. I've tried to go to as many as your shows as possible. And you've been to so many of my run way shows so far. I need to go to more of yours coming up. I really want to go to Japan." You said.

"I loved all of the outfits you wore. I need to message the designer to see if I can order some." Taylor said.

You and Taylor talked some more and the meals arrived shortly after that. You and Taylor had a lovely meal and you both talked about going to each of your parents houses in the upcoming months when you are both free.

Once you both finished your meals Taylor left a good tip as always and you both left. As you both where walking out the door more people in the restaurant recognized you both and started to shout things,

"Taylor!" "Hi Y/N!!" "Hi Taylor!" "Y/N!!" The crowd shouts and you wave

"Bye guys!" Taylor shouted at them and we walked out the door.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry for the lack of updates lately. Been so busy at work lately I don't have time to write.

Please vote and comment.

                                   -Wunderstruck1313