Making christmas cookies ✅

"Let's make some cookies." Taylor said.

You look out the window to see more snow has covered the ground and you guess your plans for last minute Christmas shopping is out the window.You can order stuff online when Taylor is asleep.

"Sure we don't have anything else to do." You said and you walked into the kitchen.

You helped Taylor get out all of the ingredients and a bowl, a mixer and a spoon. Taylor poured the flour and sugar into the bowl and you poured the vanilla extract and baking soda in the bowl.

You feel something small and fluffy brush up against your legs and look down to see Olivia looking up at you waiting for you to drop something.

"You can't have this Olivia. It's people food." You said and Olivia just meows in response.

Benjamin comes walking up to Olivia and looks up waiting for food as well, "And you can't eat anymore Benjamin you will get even bigger. Seriously Taylor what do you feed him? He is bigger than Olivia and Meredith." You said laughing.

"He just likes to eat and I feed him regular cat food. He keeps on growing. I seriously think he might grow as big as Clifford the big red dog if we feed him anymore." Taylor said making you laugh.

"Oh we should watch that movie later. I think it's available to steam now." You said.

"We will watch it after the cookies are done." Taylor said.

Once you and Taylor finished mixing all of the ingredients in the bowl you turn on the oven to pre heat and Taylor starts to scoop the cookie dough into a ball and place it onto a tray. When the oven is done pre heated Taylor puts the tray and another tray of cookies into the oven to cook.

An hour later all of the cookies are cooling down on the kitchen counter.

You grab one of the cookies and take a bite of it, "mmm delicious." You said.

"Hey don't eat them all. We haven't started the movie yet." Taylor jokes.

"Well let's go turn it on." You said and went to put on the movie.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Please vote and comment.

- Wunderstruck1313