Christmas movie marathon ✅

It's just a few more days until Christmas and all of the channels on the television are playing every Christmas movie and Christmas show special all day until Christmas.

"Let's just stay in today and watch Christmas movies. I finished my Christmas shopping for you and it's starting to rain soon." You said looking out the window into the dark gray sky.

"I think there is only a few more things I need to get for you but I don't want to go out in the storm." Taylor said and signed.

"Oh really? What are they?" You asked teasing.

Taylor laughed, "Nice try. I guess I'll try to get it tomorrow. Okay what is playing in the tv?" Taylor asked.

You turned the television channel to Home Alone, "I love home alone. I can watch it every day." You said.

"I bet you will watch it everyday for the rest of the month until Christmas. They play it every year." Taylor said.

"I know that's why I love it." You said and laughed.

"You know what else goes well with Christmas movies?" Taylor asked.

"What?" You asked.

"Hot chocolate." Taylor said.

You gasped, "Yes! With marshmallows."

"I'll see if we have any." Taylor said and went into the kitchen.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313