Period cramps ✅

You groan in pain and roll over hoping to get a more comfortable angle on the bed but your pain on your stomach and lower back is getting worse.

You started your period last night and you didn't get any sleep from how bad your cramps are. You eventually run to the bathroom and go over the toilet at how bad your stomach cramps are.

Taylor helped you the best she could last night getting everything you like that helps a heating pad, medicine for you cramps, a glass of water, helping you in the bathroom rubbing your back.

"Y/N? How are you feeling now hun?" Taylor asks knocking on your door.

"I feel okay right now but I'm getting hungry." You said.

"Would you be able to eat some soup?" Taylor asks.

"I think so." You said.

"I'll go make some and come back." Taylor said.

You turned on one of your favorite shows right now 'Only Murderes In The Building' one of Taylor's close friends Selena's hit show.

"Here you go." Taylor said putting the bowl of soup in the night stand.

"Thanks Babe." You said.

"You are you watching now?" Taylor asks.

"Only murders in the building. Want to watch it with me?" You asked taking the bowl and started to eat.

"Yes. I haven't watched the new episode yet." Taylor said and get on the bed with you.

__________________________________

Authors Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313