Fire evacuation ✅

"Y/N!!" Taylor yells.

"Y/N! Get up!!" Taylor yells again waking you up from your nap.

"Huh? What is it?" You asked.

"There is a big fire nearby and people are evacuating. I just got an emergency alert on my phone saying all of the houses by us have to leave." Taylor said scared and you noticed Taylor is already have her shoes on and coat along with the cats on their creates.

"Shit, We have to pack." You said quickly getting up to get dressed and put on your shoes and coat.

You grab all of your important papers, birth certificates, social security numbers, old family photos, some clothes, and run to the car.

Taylor tries to carry other things that can fit into the car as well, once you walk outside you instantly get hit with the overwhelming smell of smoke. The sky looks orange and there is so much smoke it looks like a scene from a movie.

You and Taylor get into the car and Taylor starts to drive down the road not even a few minutes of driving you get stuck in bumper to bumper traffic.

"What if we get stuck? What if we stop moving and can't go anywhere?" Taylor asks nervously

"Then we can walk but I don't think any of the policemen or firefighters would want that. They will want everyone out driving to get far away as possible." You said.

"Did you get a word with your parents or mine? I don't have a signal." You

"They just called to get out as quickly as we could once we get out we will go to Blake's house. It's save there and we can fly to my parents house hopefully tomorrow." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said.

It took 3 hours to get to Blake's house and it was almost 4 o'clock in the morning.

Blake hugged you both and brought you to the guest room to sleep for a few hours.
__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry it's been a while since an update. I've been super busy the last few weeks.

Please vote and comment.

                                        -Wunderstruck1313