New bookshelfs ✅

"Y/N! Your bookshelves have arrived." Taylor shouted by the front door.

You go to the front door and see a big box, "Help me carry it upstairs."

You and Taylor struggle to lift it and take it upstairs, once you both finally make it up the stairs you set it back down.

"I need a second." You said breathing heavy and you feel like your arms are about to fall off.

"That's a good idea." Taylor said.

"Can we push it on the ground the rest of the way?" Taylor asks.

The floor up here is carpet so it might be difficult to push, "We can try." You said.

You and Taylor pushed the box the rest of the way into your library, yes library.

It was one of the empty rooms in Taylor's house that she hasn't decided on what it would be. As you and Taylor started to date for longer and longer Taylor decided to give it to you for your own library because now all of your books are everywhere now. Too much for your one bookshelf with the shelves bending at the weight of how heavy they were.

"Okay one more big push." Taylor said and you pushed the last box into the room.

"Now the hard part. Putting them all together." You said.

8 hours later and you both completed all five of the shelves.

"I love them. Thank you Taylor." You said hugging her.

"You're welcome. Now you have to decide on where you want the books to go." Taylor said.

"I can do that tomorrow." You said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313