First plane ride ✅

"I'm so nervous." You said walking with Taylor to her plane.

You have never been on an airplane let alone a private plane. You are more comfortable going into her plane after hearing Taylor explain to you that her pilot has flown over 20 years and always double check the plane before taking off.

"Everything will be fine. Once we are on the air you will forget you are even in sky." Taylor said as you both begin to walk up the steps to get on.

You and Taylor sit down and the pilot comes on,

"Hello. You must be Y/N. I'm Ben I'm going to be flying the plane. Taylor told me this is your first airplane ride." Ben said.

"Hello, yes this is. I'm a little nervous." You said.

"Everything will be fine. Once we are in the air just relax and enjoy the view. Are you girls ready for take off?" Ben asks.

"Yes." Taylor said.

"Alright. Strap on in." Ben said and walked into the cockpit.

You and Taylor sit down in your seats and put on your seatbelts.

The plane starts to slowly move and turns onto the runway. The plane begins to move faster and faster and the plane lifts slowly into the air.

You grab onto Taylor's hand and she holds your hand as the plane rises up into the air higher and higher.

Ten minutes later the plane is now safely in the air and you look out the window to see all of the house and buildings look so tiny.

You and Taylor read or listen to music on the plane ride until Ben comes on the speakers,

"We are starting our descent." He said and the plane begins to get lower back to the ground.

The plane lands safely and comes to a stop.

"Are you okay? How was your first plane ride?" Taylor asks.

"It's kinda fun once you are in the air." You said.

"Good. Let's go see your parents now." Taylor said and you two stepped off the plane.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313