Heat wave ✅

The weather is getting warmer and warmer as summer approaches.

But today is the hottest days set so far.

105 degrees.

"It's way too hot outside." You said

"It is. We can go swimming but we should put a lot of umbrella's around the pool so we have some shade." Taylor said.

"That's a good idea." You said.

So you and Taylor brought out all of the outdoor umbrellas and put them all around the pool. The pool has so much more shade now and the water will be even cooler than before.

"Let's go put on our bathing suits." Taylor said.

"Finally. I'm drenched in sweat." You said and Taylor laughed

Once you put on your bathing suit you put on flip flops and grab a towel. You walk back outside and put the towel and shoes by on the patio chairs and you step into the water.

"Ahh." You go underneath the cool water more and you instantly feel so much better with the cool water.

"How is it?" Taylor asks.

"It feels so nice." You said.

Taylor steps into the water, "oohh!" She shouts and goes underneath the water and comes back up for air.

"It feels so good." Taylor said.

"I can swim in here for hours." You said

And you meant it. You had a pool growing up so you have so many memories swimming in a pool.

"Let's see who can be in here the longest then." Taylor said and you laughed

"Okay deal." You said, three hours later Taylor finally got out of the water.

"I won!" You shout.

"That's not fair! I have to pee!" Taylor shouts back as she dry's off and goes into the house.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313