Fear of the Dentist ✅

You always hated going to the dentist.

Even as a kid you hated it and now as an adult you don't go to get your teeth cleaned unless you have to.

Taylor knows how much you hate going to she offered to come with you. You agreed hoping her coming will help with your anxiety.

"Y/N?" A worker asks holding a clipboard.

You get Taylor's hand nervously and Taylor squeezes your hand back, "It's okay" she said.

You get up and Taylor follows, "Follow me please." The women said.

She takes you to a recliner chair and you sit down, "Please lay back for me so we can start."

You lay down and the dentist puts down a piece of paper around your neck and looks at her tools, "What kind of toothpaste flavor do you want? We have cherry, watermelon, mint, and bubblegum."

"Cherry please." You said.

"Great. Oh please put these on." The woman said handing you sunglasses for the light on the ceiling.

You put them on and lay down on the chair, the women moves the chair lower and you grip onto the chair from nerves.

You feel Taylor grab onto your leg and rub it comfortably, and you relax a bit.

The women starts cleaning your teeth and a couple minutes later she takes off her mask,

"You're all done. Dr. Wilson will come and look over your teeth and you'll be on your way." The woman said.

"Thanks." I said.

"You did good!! How was the flavor of the toothpaste?" Taylor asked.

"Good! Maybe I'll get that flavor the next time we are at the store." You said.

The other dentist arrived, "Hello Y/N let's see those sparkly teeth."

After a few minutes he is all done and writes stuff for his paperwork, "Well the good news is you don't have any cavities! Your next appointment should be 6 months from now."

"Thank you." You said getting up.

They had you a small bag of a new toothbrush and toothpaste. You and Taylor walk out of the building,

"You did so good! Let's go get ice cream to celebrate." Taylor said.

__________________________________

Authors Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313