Chapter 5

"It looks like a bunch of rich people built their mansions too close to each other." Varon said as they walked up the stoned walkway towards the main building of the campus. The green lawn surrounded them, tree's dotted the land here and there.

Shelby silently agreed, the buildings had been built next each other again and again, until it's formed what looked like a half circle. Behind all the mansion, were four tall towers, all clustered together another copse of trees surrounded the base of the towers.

"That would be where your class will be." Smason jerked around surprised, his eyes taking in the tall women in front of him.

She was tall, and her skin was like obsidian, her head was clean shaven, she smiled at them, "Sorry to have frightened you. It is hard for me to make noise when I walk."

Shelby and Veron, walked up and stopped next to Smason, Shelby momentarily where the women had gotten such a light white robe from.

"I am Dhea Frame, my family is small duchy from the El viento sector." She rasied hand and placed it over her heart bowing her head slightly.

The three watching her, gave each other awkward stares before they copied her action. Shelby stepped forward, "I'm Shelby Davis, from earth I'm the daughter of Viscount Tarth of the Trixian race." Turning to Smason she introduced him, "This is Smason Craton, he is the son of Talith Craton, general of the Trixian forces." She noticed how Dhea's eyes sharpened on Smason, mentally she noted it for later. "And last but not least, Veron Craig, Nephew to Quincy Derth, and the 2nd advisor to the Trixian Emperor."

Dhea smiled seemed to brighten, "Well I'm glad those from earth have finally decided to send some of their young to our school." Walking towards them, she pointed towards the admissions building, "Let's all continue, so we can find out where you three will be placed before I give you a tour of the campus."

Dhea taking the lead, didn't notice the rolling eyes of the three who followed her. Shelby already had marked Dhea down as a potential leach, but then again she never knew truly. Until they started to suck.

Shelby threw herself on her bed, and groaned as she felt every muscle in her body slowly try relax. She shouldn't have taken that Dhea women so lightly, they'd walked what felt like forever. Seeing every building, and whole on the bleeding campus.

Flopping over, she stared at the white ceiling, that had a mix of something gold causing it the shine every once and while.

Taking deep breath, she slowly smiled. She was on another planet, far from home and it was to be first year of school. Suddenly feeling a surge of energy, she jumped up and wooped. Letting her exhaustion she proceeded to jump up and down on her bed.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Blearily Uri opened her eyes, seeing a hologram floating above her file. She groaned and pushed herself up. Blinking, she saw that the sun was making it's up in the sky. Feeling sleep trying to pull her back to the cozy bed. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

"Not too bad." Shelby muttered as she stared at herself mirror, her uniform fit perfectly. She patted the dark blue skirt, and fussed with slightly large sweater vest. Shifting her neck she tried to loosen the dark blue tie.

Giving up, she grabbed her file, and shoved it in the skirts hidden pockets. Shoving her feet into her shoes, she grabbed her bag and rushed out the door,

Naturally she found herself joining the other rushing students, catching a glance of her chest. She paused on the stair, and digging in her bag she pulled out the badge and clipped it on.

"Yo, Shelbly!" Smason called out, Veron eyes were focused on his file as he flicked through the see through pages.

They both looked dashing, in the tanned slacks, and dark blue sweater vest they wore. The only problem was Smason seemed to have lost his tie, and Veron was wearing Jordans.