Authors Note

So it's over and you probably wondering about a few things~~

So it's over and you probably wondering about a few things~~. Well I'll tell some things here since I feel it will serve my grossly huge ego.

*Where did your idea come from for this story?

A: Well, it all started with TRIXIAN, a short story I wrote after reading yaoi, or boyxboy story where a shy young man falls for a brothel owner. I was like that's an awesome idea, and though what if he'd been a women, and what if she hid her sex, then I thought what if they were aliens. Boom! Trixian.

After that I finished it. ( Though I thought to continue it at one point I've decided to let it go, Aine and Jess are happy where they are) Anyway I was wondering what I would do for the next story, and reading some stories and read one by an author on here and loved the idea but something bothered me here and there, and slowly but surely I stopped reading.

I read more and more "Erotica" and found myself even more aggravated.

Rape of a women without repercussions. Tha~t was big problem me, and a strong characters that totally becomes a whimpering sue by the end of the story. So I went with none of that, and with my own thoughts.

*Are you going to write another story in this universe?

Yes. Yes, I am.

*What will it be about?

Hmm...I don't know, throw me an idea.

*How long are we going to have to wait?

Umm, well I'm going to wrap up some more stories, once's that's done I'll start the second generation.

*Can we make....cover, video, art or so on.

Sure, I don't mind.

Well, thanks guys for reading along, and enjoying this story and I hope you enjoy what's to come...PEACE!