Chapter 37

Author:So next chapter, Ivan get to meet the terrible three and yap, yapper~~~ much love, comment, vote and looove it three more to go woot till done.

"You love him?" Uri stared at her father, her eyes not wavering with his similar blues. Her father stared at her aghast.

"How?" He dropped his chin staring at the floor in wonder. "After everything he put you through?" He lifted his head, his eyes filled with pain and guilt. "As your father how could I let you leave with him. He swallowed his adams apple bobbed, his right hand rubbed against he back of his left. A nervous gesture that the emperor let show.

Urianne sighed wearily they were currently in her parent's private apartments. Her mother's hand was heavy here, the smell of bee's wax and honey came off of the well shined furniture. Along with the deep browns and golds of the carpets and decorations.

Her father sat on the edge of the bed, his face filled with so many different emotions she wasn't sure if even he knew which was paramount.

"Dad..." She called to him, forcing him to meet her sad yet happy gaze. "I love him, but-."

She dropped off, walking over to her father she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I won't leave."

"You won't?" Straightening, hope coming into his weary blue eyes. "Why?"

"I-I wouldn't fit in his world," She smiled, but the humor was definitely at her expense. "I'm not exactly the most controllable of your children."

Her father nodded, a small smile coming to his lips. "Harridan, is the word your mother used to use."

Uri nodded, taking a seat next to him. "I'm not happy that you tried to beat the father of my children near to death, but I understand why you did it." Her eyes that had been observing the tips of her shoes met her fathers, she brushed red hair from her lips. "Thank you, but Dad I forgave him...and you a long time ago."

Aine eyes widened, quickly he lowered them pressing his lips together. Uri watched she knew it had been hard on her parents when she'd been kidnapped, and forced to be Ivan's Ce-fu-jin, but seeing her father's shoulders trembling, the Emperor of one of the strongest people in the sectors crying caused a knot to rise in her chest.

He turned around and pulled into his arms, his hand brushed her back, Comforting him, more than her. "I-It's okay Uri, if you decide to leave I'll allow it," He pulled back, placing a finger under her chin he lifted it forcing her to stare into his suspiciously watery eyes, "If you decided to stay, not force on earth will get you off, okay?"

Uri sniffled, and nodded allowing her dad to pull her back into his arms once again. After all, she'd always favored her mother, but she'd always admired her father.

**

Ivan sat in his room, still seated on the bed he'd awoken in. He lifted his right arm, and flexed it experimentally. He grimaced at the pain the shot through it, lowering it once again he felt the wind shift near the curtains that blocked out the strong sun light that came from outside.

"Killian?" He said, he silvery-red eyes narrowing as the curtains shifted. "I wondered where you'd ran off to."

Killian low laugher filled the room, as he cloak slowly fell his own silvery-browns sparked with amusement. "I didn't wish to join you in death."

"How loyal you are, my friend." Ivan said with a sardonic twist to his mouth, "What have you found out?" He asked his face dark.

Killion bowed his head, in a show of respect. "I used the communication network here, and learned it's as you thought. Your father has become indisposed and the only one who is allowed to visit him is Tai-Fai."

His eyes narrowing on the wall, Ivan brows came together in a frown. "And what gives her the authority?"

Killian shifted uncomfortably, "Your Crown Princess was blessed with a son after the Kuron ceremony, and suffered a nasty fall and has become bedridden. Your mother is the one who is now sole guardian to the young prince."

Ivan hadn't expected for Tai-fai to take advantage of his absence in such away. "So that is what they meant by how she now had an heir." He muttered, turning his head he faced Killian whose head was still lowered. "I won't allow that bitch run my kingdom," He growled, the red taking over the silver. His jaw tightened. "After we have handled our business here, we will return to Asha, and gather those loyal to me."

Killian shifted, his eyes wavered.

Ivan narrowed his eyes on him, "You shifting must mean there are none." Ivan leaned back against the pillows, his eye lids lowered. "Not too surprising as I left my title behind."

"We could help with that."

Both men nearly jumped out of their skin, when a Tall pale skinned male walked from the wall. Ivan immediately identified the man who'd attacked him with the cudgel. His sharp green eyes seemed not to miss anything, though his face remained still.

The male continued speaking, "Our Emperor has decided to allow Princess Uri to leave with you if he so chooses, but he wishes for her to return to a peaceful kingdom." Talith smiled but it held no warmth, "He wishes to assist secretly, of course there is to be trade of some kind."

"Of course." Ivan responded coldly, "What does the Emperor wish to barter his daughter, and my kingdom for?"

Talith smile chilled, "It is you who caused such an agreement usually, you would have been dispatched secretly, with no one aware. Yet, our Emperor was magnanimous enough to wish for you to prove yourself." His smirk turned mocking, "Should you not bow before him?"

Ivan grunted, and Killian seeing that his Prince was growing irritated with the man he stepped forward. "What is it that you want?"

Talith turned his green eyes to Killian, and folded his hands infront of him. "Simply two things, we want equal authority with the Keehan ruling family in the Dalia Alliance." He spoke again his words meant towards Ivan, "After all the Princess will soon be his wife."

Killian nodded, his eyes narrowing in thought. "Done, next?"

Talith nodded pleased, "And we wish for the Dalia Alliance support if we wish to invade the Roman Sector."

"What?!"

Both Killian and Ivan shared a look, before Ivan spoke. "The Roman sector has been left alone for the simple reason, their warriors are the most ruthless, and skilled in battle." Ivan let his stony expression turned into a self-mocking one, "They are better than even the Keehan secret guard."

Talith remained un-moved, "There a certain people we wish to send to that sector to look over their resources, in case our people end up in a pinch. We would require assitants, and your sector is the closest and the best armed to deal with them. Do we have a deal?"

Ivan and Killian silently contemplated this Trixians offer. Lifting his head, Ivan gave a short nod. "We will help you, but you must supply us with human women."

Talith sighed, brushed a hand down his arm. "That is something you would have to bring to the Emperor as well as the President who represents to the human interest." He nodded, his green eyes darkening. "Once you do that, you and I can work a deal."

Ivan nodded soon the Trixian left the room. Heaving a heavy sigh, Ivan leaned back against the pillows his eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Prince?" Killain called softly.

Ivan closed his eyes, his shoulder sagging, "I wish to be left alone."

Killian nodded, letting his cloak rise he swiftly left the room.

Ivan wasn't usually one to be introspective, but suddenly he was so tired and just wanted to rest and let the burdens be one someone else's shoulders. He yearned to return to his whoring, and drinking only for the time of relief from responsibilities. The clock ticked in the distance dragging into a heavy slumber.

**