Chapter 13

Author: So...it sucks that the first part of their adventures ends in such a way...but it's now time for prt 2...luckily I don't feel like starting abrand new part for it....there yah

Urianna was terrified, Smanson was getting beaten, and without his Solaria it would definitely cause damage.

Running towards the group, she went to go to him only to have her arm grabbed by Ivan. He jerked her around to face him. His red eyes delved into her, before he smiled, "So, Shelby we finally meet each other face to face."

She glared at him, "And how unpleasable it is."

Ivan didn't care for her tone, whipping her around, he motioned to three of his man. "Beat them."

Shelby cried out in surprise at his order, "No! Stop!"

The man started kicking and beating Veron, using event he handles of their tasers.

Urianna tried to fight Ivans grip, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "ah, ah, you can't fight me."

"Please, please stop." She cried, her eyes widening when Veron coughed up blood, and started shuddering. "NO!"

His breathe brushing her ear he asked, "I'll stop if you give me something in return."

Near hysterical, Shelby turned to face him. Her blue eyes swimming with tears, "Anything. I'll do anything, just-please." She glanced at her comrades being beaten, "Pleas stop."

He slowly smiled, grabbing her jaw he turned her to face him, "Become my Ce-fu-jin."

She was barely hearing him, when she saw Smanson stopped moving. "SMANSON!" She attempted to jerk her hand out of his. Her eyes wide with terror that her friend had just died.

"Yes! Yes! I'll do it," she grabbed the front of his shirt. "I'll do anything! Just stop! Let them go!"

Ivan cold expression changed, as his grabbed the back of her head, and slammed their lips together. Her mouth opened to him as his invaded it with his tongue tasting her.

She whimpered, and tried to pull away from him. But he gripped her tighter, jerking his head back as if he'd been drowning. He motioned his head to his man, "stop," the man pulled back, "Take them to the healer and them send back to the hold."

Shelby tried to leave him to go to the two male, "ah, ah, ah. You're mine now, they are now the concern of the Dera Alliance."

Urianna shook her head, "No, please I need to see if their alight. Please."

He shook his head, grabbing her jaw again. His eyes narrowed, "You are not to concern yourself with other men, only focus on me. Understand?"

Urianna wanted to argue, but a certain light in his eyes made her stop. If he was cold enough to have them beaten in front of her. What would stop him from killing them? Nothing.

Slowly she started to truly understand the man standing before her was truly a ruthless monster.

She nodded, and he slowly smiled, he pulled her along behind them. "It is time I introduce you to my father. He will be pleased to know I have acquired my first Ce-fu-jin."

PRT 2 Ce fu jin

The weather was beautiful, as the white clouds danced across the blue sky. Urianna laid on the grass, her arms spread wide. This was the only time she had to herself, while at the palace. When she'd been brought to the place she hadn't been in any mood to observe the beauty of the Asha planet, especially the capital Veian.

FLASH BACK

Urianna held in her temper, as Ivan plopped her into a chair. He's spent the entire trip, telling her the 'rules' of her new position. One, she might add she had not interest in, in the first place. It had taking everything in her not to fly at him.

She'd asked constantly to be able to see her friends, but he'd blown her off. And after he'd grown annoyed, commanded her to never speak of it again.

Biting her lip, she stared at the oak desk in front of her. She'd given speaking, which she'd been satisfied to learn actually irritated him.

She watched as he walked over to the side of the desk when the door opened. She couldn't deny that he was attractive, but her Grand-ma had said the hotter a man was, the sicker he was in the head. Well, grandma you'd never know how right you were.

Hearing the heavy sound of boots, Urianna waited till the person made their way past her. She nearly gasped aloud the older version of Ivan that came into view.

She stared into reptilian yellow eyes that assessed her in 0.1 second. And instead of like in school where she'd been dismissed, these showed further interest. The older male spoke, "I'm Seia Keehan, the Current King of this sector, as well as the President of the Dera Alliance."

She dropped her eyes, and immediately found the floor to be interesting with its accents of silver splashed across the black marble.

"My son has told me that you are the daughter of a Viscount on Earth. Is this true?" he asked, his voice coaxing.

Urianna tried to think as fast as possible, through everything her father had briefed her on.

The Dera Alliance knows only what is said to be common knowledge on the outlying sectors. Which means they don't know much of anything of the situation on earth. They believe that when we crashed landed on earth, we conquered the humans. So as to the identity of the royal family. They would only loosely know of you, and you brothers and sister.

"Yes, I'm Shelby Davis. My father is a Viscount who married my human mother." It was best to not give her name out, she wouldn't let them use her as a hostage against her father.

The king nodded, before an easy smile came to his lip. "Ah that is good, my son also told me you didn't originally look as um, unique, as you do now. It's rare for our people to see such a matchup of dark skin and blue eyes."

Urianna forced herself to smile, "Yes, it's actually rare on earth. So my mother requested I down a disguise that wouldn't make it hard for people to be friendly towards me." Urianna hoped he'd take that answer.

And to her disgust, and luck he took it nodding sagely. "Women are very concerned with their social life, and your appearance could make it hard on you."

He turned towards Ivan, who hadn't removed his eyes from Urianna's person, "I saw on my File that she has agreed to be you Ce-fu-jin." Ivan nodded, meeting his father's knowing stare, "Let me be the first to congratulate you."

Ivan nodded, walking over to her and stood behind her chair and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now that you have seen her, I will take her to our rooms." The king smiled and nodded.

Flash back over

Urianna had hoped he'd want to talk more.

She had dragged to the room, and with a by-you-leave. Ivan had tossed into his bed, and proceeded to try to imprint himself in her body once again.

Grimacing she turned over, and watched the wind play amongst the grass. That time hadn't been as bad as the first, then again he hadn't shoved of his blood into her mouth.

Shaking her head, she finally pushed herself to her feet.

"Ce-fu-jin!" Glancing behind herself as she dusted off the dirt and grass from her skirt. She saw her maid running towards her.

The girl was kind, and eager to serve. Her dark green eyes where wide, as she tried to catch her breath her dark brown hair having escaped from her wimple.

"Ce-fu-jun Davis, the Q-Queen is looking for you!" She blurted, rushing forward she grabbed Shelby's hand and took off out of the gardens.