Chapter 16

Author: Back again lol Hi there!

Walking into the classroom, Uri couldn't help but to search the seats for a familiar face. Seeing none, she dropped her gaze to the floor. And made her way towards the back row. Taking a seat she turned her attention to the front of the classroom.

Taking a deep breath she finally felt the tension in her body melt away. The teacher upfront droned on about how the Dera Alliance had come to be. But Uri hadn't once taken a glance at the board. Instead her focus remained on the window, she was on the thirteenth floor way above the Nyol planet.

Still she couldn't help feeling the urge, to run and jump out of the window and spread her arms and feel the wind whip past her.

Clenching her hand in her lap, she narrowed her eyes. She had to get out of here. Her mother, and father had to be worried sick. Turning her eyes away from the mirror, she reached up and placed a hand on the wrought iron.

Her stomach rolled with homesickness, she wanted to eat her mom's chocolate cake, and fight with her brothers and sister.

"Ce-fu-jin?"

Jerking her head up, Uri found herself being observed by the entire class, and the teacher.

"Ah," She scrambled with her paper, "I'm sorry. Did you ask me something?"

The teacher unamused said, "When did the Dera Alliance contact the Vassa Sector?"

Uri couldn't hold down the blush she felt heating her cheeks, "Um, yes. They made first contact by Radio on March 5th 2001."

The teacher nodded, "Good, Ce-fu-jin." She turned back to the board and continued his lecture.

Uri having tensed at her title, every time she heard it she felt like a pet.

As soon as the class ended Urianna felt herself rise, and before the other students could move. She was running from the classroom. Her feet carrying her towards the stairs rather than the elevator. Her feet barely touched the step, before she was landing on the next one.

She knew this may be a bad idea, but for a second, or a minute, she just wanted to be free. She pushed the exit doors open, and fled towards the stables. Barely pausing to pull her shoes off, her hair whipped out of held up chignon.

Her blue eyes sparkled, as she felt her toes hit the grass. Passing the stables, she followed the well beaten path that Veron had showed her earlier in the year.

Maneuvering past the high tree-roots, she struggled to make her way through the thick foliage.

Finally breaking into a clearing, she stopped and stared at the bright blue pool of water in front of her.

Her chest heaved, as she struggled to catch her breath. Attempting to brush a hand through her now knotted hair was stalled when she heard the tree leaves rustle.

"Hmm, empty as ever." She spoke aloud as she walked over to the pools edge, and plopped down on a rock that sat near the shore.

Letting her shoes plopped into the sand, Urianna leaned onto her propped up knee. "Uri, you will be saved."

She whispered, her eyes closed as she let her body relax. Just for a moment, she wanted to be her wild, and free self. And not controlled, by her nature and the society she was forced to be a part of.

**

"How long has she been here?"

Killian looked down at his file, that he'd been fiddling with. "For about fifteen minutes."

Ivan nodded, his eyes focused on Shelby who had risen and was slowly platting her hair. His eyes observed the delicate hands as they quickly wrapped the braid into a bun. He had yet to see the relaxed smile she now wore, in his own presence.

He'd never been concerned with the smile of his other toys, but as he watched Shelby jump off the rock and whistle. He felt like he was standing outside of a circle of warmth.

His relaxed hand became a fist, when she turned her eyes to the sky and lifted one hand. Did she wish to return to her home-land, or was she thinking of that blonde giant he'd had nearly beaten to death.

She leaned over and picked up her shoes, and patted them against the rock, muttering under her breath.

He wasn't used to the mix of need, want, and...jealousy that was burning the back of his mind.

"Meet her at the entrance." He snapped, "Escort to her next class."

Killian nodded, placing a hand over his chest. Ivan kept his eyes focused on Shelby, barely acknowledging Killians retreating steps.

Her body, mind, and desire belonged to him.

She was his.

To break, to kill, and to own.

**

Bam!

Smanson flew through the air and slammed into the wall, his eyes were squeezed shut as he slowly slid down the wall and hit the ground.

"I'm sorry." Aine said as he rolled his wrist, lowering his leg. His blue eyes cold like chips. "I couldn't seem to withhold my temper."

His tall frame blocked the light from the bay windows that stood behind him. His heavy oaken desk had been raised and tossed against the book case. The resulting sound had drawn maids, and guards. But Talith had quickly dismissed them, wihile Quincy walked over and helped Smanson back to his feet.

Smanson, limped over to Aine, and kneeled before him shaking off Quincy's helping hand.

"Emperor, I deserve death for not protecting her. Please, punish me!"

Starring down at the youths bowed head, Aine frowned. "Veron."

Veron stepped forward, bowing his head. He was shaking in fear of being kicked clear across the room. The Emperors solaria was no joke. "Yes, Majesty?"

Aine eyes darkened as he turned his head towards the painting of his family, "I want you to go find my brothers. Tell them, we will be needing their particular talents."

Veron nodded, turning he headed toward the door. "Veron."

He paused and turned back, and held his facilities when the Emperors face appeared hidden by the darkness of his solaria. Aines temper was close to destroying the room, "If they don't come within the hour. I will be taking their heads."

Shaken, Veron nodded and ran out of the office.

Aine turned his attention back to Smanson, "You will bring them up to date on the status of Nyol. Now go and get your wound looked at."

Smanso nodded, once and struggled to stand. Only for his father, to step forward and catch him.

Taliths eyes met Aines, a silent message passing between them before he escorted his son out of the room.

"Aine," Quincy cautiously called, "What if he-?"

"Don't!" Aine shouted, moving faster than light his fingers wrapped arounf Qunicy throat. His blue eyes glittering madly. "Don't you dare say it." Aine warned, before he let go, tossing Quincy to the floor.

"If anyone harmed a hair on my daughters head, I will kill them. No, I won't kill them."

Quincy coughed trying to regain his composure, he looked up at Aine confused. "Y-You wont?"

Aine shook his head, slowly a manical smile came to his lips. Proving that his solaria had reach his brain, "I'll tear off a limb for every month my daughter hasn't been returned home."

Quncy winced, before rising to his feet and quickly leaving the Emperor to regain his composure.