Chapter 15

Shelbi's breathing barely made her hair move from her lip, as she slept. Ivan let his finger slowly caress her cheek. He smiled when his eyes landed on the bruise on her cheek. Soon his found himself grazing his eyes across the entire of her nude body.

They were in his suite rooms, as those of Keehan royal blood stayed in the towers and not in the dorms.

Shelby was lying on her stomach slightly curled in a fetal position in his king size bed. Her nose wrinkled, as she instinctively shifted closer to his warmth.His Shelby, he slowly smiled. He hadn't a full understanding of her yet

. But she alone could excite, her rage and blood lust when they fought hardened him every time.

The gasp and moans, she would make when he was deep inside, unwilling to give her an inch fire his blood. Even now the scratches on his back made pure lust shoot in his veins every time they twinge. Silently he wondered at how one minute she was just as demanding as he.

Then the next be a gentle kitten to his touch, mewling and rippling at anything he chose to do to her.Laying down next to her, and pulled her into his arms and pressed his nose against the curve of her neck. Closing his eyes, he felt a fierce possessiveness surge threw him. No one would take her from him. No one.

**

Moving her hand across her face, Urianna stared into the mirror. She groaned in annoyance seeing the bruise on her cheek, sighing turned towards the shower. Her uncovered feet slapping against the blue tiled floor. She dropped her robe, and stepped into the shower. As the warn water fell onto her sensitive skin, she fell into deep thought.

How was she going to escape? Her stomach retracted painfully, she groaned. Before she glared at it,

"We must return home." She hissed, over the past months she'd come to terms with her sexual acts with the prince.

She reached for her shampoo, mentally cussing. She'd been angry, felt like she'd been tricked thanks to the induced lust she'd been forced into.

So it should have been reasonable that when he attempted to make love again she would have felt disgusted, and her trixian side would have pushed her to murder him.But it hadn't.Every time she'd attempted to attack, or maul him. Her Solaria would dim, or leave her completely. Which left her often feeling weak or empty, completely submissive to Ivan and his needs.

So finally coming to the realization that her Trixian half accepted Ivan as a mate of sorts, she'd given up fighting on that in. Instead she'd focused on a chance to escape from the sector all together. Which because of her love sick Solaria made her feel ill every time she thought about it.

Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed the robe off the bathroom floor, and walked back into the room while pulling it on.

"Ce-fu-jin?!" Cher said when she saw her, her green eyes darkened when she saw some of the bruising.

"What was that earlier?!" She rushed forward, and started fussing over Urianna who let her go about shoving her into a chair at the vanity table.Uri shrugged, pulling her wet hair forward, she liked how dark red it looked against her skin, and the white robe.

"Our way of saying hello?" she said her expression quizzical.Cher sent her a dead pan look from where she was digging in her bags for the supplies she needed to get Urianna ready for school. "That isn't what you were taught at the palace."

Finished gathering her items, she walked towards the Vanity and started setting things up on the table.Uri returned her deadpan look,

"Obviously...and what is done in the palace sent Ivan into a rage."Walking behind Uri's chair, Cher started pulling her hand back, running her fingers through it. "Well, I've only seen the Prince enrage three times before..." she cut herself short, suddenly becoming tight-lipped. Uri would have pressed the girl if the door hadn't opened revealing a maid pushing in a trey of food.

Uri felt her stomach growl, and filled her time getting her hair done eating breakfast.

**

Walking downstairs had been easy since apparently everyone was already in class.

At least that's what Urianna had thought, until she'd walked into the Canteen. All those who'd been in line, or sitting at the table turned their eyes towards her. Some had widened in astonishment, while a few narrowed in jealousy.

Attempting the stairs, Urianna walked over to the fruit bar, and grabbing trey started getting food. Soon she was stacking her plate with sweets and meat.

She nearly jumped when a pale hand landed on hers, lifting her gaze her blue eyes met Ivan's. His expression was unreadable when he asked, "Have you finished selecting?"

Quickly Uri took a step back, causing Ivans hand to fall by his side. She smiled at him gently, "Ce-fu-jin greets Prince Ivan."

Something flash across his eyes, but it was too quick for Uri to catch it. He turned away from her, and speaking over his shoulder, "If you are done follow me."She glanced at the table she'd noticed in the corner, but getting agitated that the entire Cafeteria was staring at them, she reluctantly followed Ivan to the hallway that led to apparently a private room.

Opening the door, Ivan walked in, stepping aside to allow her to pass. Like before sea of red eyes turned towards her. But the only one to stand was a young-man, whose brown-red eyes reminded Urianna somewhat of her mother's eyes.

"Hi, Ce-fu-jin, I'm Killian," He placed a hand on Ivan stoic shoulder, "This guy's third cousin." He gave her look over, before he settled his eyes on her face once again, "I can see why my cousin was eager to claim you.""Killian." Ivan said warningly, "I don't believe Shelby wishes to hear that."

"But there had to be something, for you to get us involved," Said a snide voice from behind them. Uri vaguely remembered to golden-blonde that was walking towards them. Her red-almost purple eyes narrowed on Urianna, "God knows, you never involve me or killian in you're acquiring of females."

Shooting a glare at Talia, Ivan walked over to Uri's side, and placed a hand in the small of her back.She could hear the whispering of the other Keehan males and females as they tried to sneak glances at them Taking a seat at a vacant table, Uri slowly picked up the piece of toast.

Feeling nervous, as Ivan who'd taken a seat across from her stared at her unblinkingly. Finally fed up with his silent staring, she spoke. "So why did you request me to return to school?"He didn't answer right away, which didn't help Uri toast go down better. Her mouth became dry when his eyes narrowed on her lips. "

You presents provides distraction." He answered.

Grabbing up a grape. Uri popped one into her mouth, "Hmm, distraction from what?" She nearly moaned at how sweet the grape was as it popped in her mouth.

"From everything," He frowned, "School...is not easy. And training for the throne can be tiring."

Grabbing another grape she popped it in, and eagerly bit through it, "Understandable," she chewed thoughtfully, this was the first conversation she and Ivan were having without trying to bash each other's brains out.

"Have you ever thought about leaving?" She queried. Getting to work on the orange. He turned his eyes away from her, and looked out the window.

Quietly he said, "Yes, once. A long time ago."Noticing his maudlin tone, Urianna moved her eyes from her half peeled orange to his face, "And now."He turned his gaze from the outside, and stared at her, before suddenly he stood.

"We've been here to long, it's time to go to our lectures."He caught Killians eye, and waved him over.

"Killian will escort you, to your next class."

With that said, he left her. Urianna stared after him in mild curiosity, before she turned her attention to the teasing Killian.