Chapter 7

The match ended, hollering and loud voices erupted from the exit that'd been hidden. The doors busted open and members to the Archery Club rushed out and grabbed Braham.

Ivan watched as Braham was taken away, shaking his head he wondered what his friend would think how fast Braham had been taken down.

Walking forward, as the rules stated it was his turn. Ivan didn't care if his opponent was a female Keehan defeat any and everything that dare to stand against them. His red eyes felt like they were growing hotter.

His expression was calm, and aloft as usual, but for some reason his blood heated, and heart pounded. He felt...excited?

The young women stared at him as he entered the light. Her eyes were filled with lust, something he was used to seeing from most of the females at Tammis. His silvery blonde was long, and braided, his body exposed was made from rigid exercise and training. Which gave the edge in height, and strength.

Tossing his shirt, and jacket to the side, and he looked her over, "Your name?"

She shook her head slowly, "No, your name first."

He didn't say anything, no one demanded something from a Keehan.

Ding.

Shelby felt wind flash by, as she felt the sting of something cut her cheek. Raising her hand she wiped it, and staring at the blood she smiled. When she found her eyes meeting red ones, she stepped back just as he punched forward.

Back flipping, she moved out of his reach only to feel his hand land at her back. Quickly she felt her weight shift, as she found herself rolling across the ground.

Lifting her head, she saw his fist coming down, she pushed herself back, and blocked another strike. He punched forward again, she grabbed his wrist jerking forward she side stepped him and landed a hit on the back of his neck.

Letting go, she turned around when he appeared to block her way, she smirked.

"That should have broken your neck." She mused aloud.

Silver, as she'd come to name him didn't say anything. As he reach forward, and grabbed her head and flipped her.

Landing on her back, she rolled before he could land the final hit.

Ivan couldn't understand why his blood seemed to be boiling, as he fought the young woman. As a Keehan, one could be entertained, but he felt lust pumping through his veins.

Shelby stood, her eyes going up to look at the crowd, "I wonder if I should up the anti."

Turning to face her Ivan felt his icy expression turn into a smirk, "I'm thinking breaking a bone won't hurt you."

Shelby decided to remove her vest, tossing it over to Smason. She stepped forward, her eyes bright, "Try, Try and Try again."

He charged, only for her to meet him half-way and running up his chest, she twisted bringing him with her. She moved again, pushing herself off the floor, she went to move only for him to grab her by the ankle. He jerked her down so they were eye level.

Swinging, he clipped her chin, causing her to bite her lip.

She moved her arm behind his, and swept her foot under his, and spinning, she managed to toss him in the air again.

Ivan, rushed her and grabbing her by the throat he slammed her against the wall of the stadium. She coughed, her blood splattered on his hand, but she smirked, "Strong after all, huh?"

Ivan drew his arm back, the only intent was elimination. His red eyes blazing, he tighterned his fist and shot out.

Ding.