Chapter 31

Urianna pulled back from her father hold and brushed the tears from her eyes. "I-I didn't think you guys would be so quick to find me."

Her father shook his head, "We've been constantly waiting for a chance to grab you." Looking her over, he continued talking, "I've been worried, as well as your mother. How-is everything okay"

Realizing what her father was asking, Urianna turned her head towards Arrin, "Can you help me get to the room?"

He nodded quietly, and reaching forward took her hand.

Aine eyes darkened as he noticed her leaving the question unanswered.

Waving off Smanson, and Veron from following he headed upstairs after Arrin and Uri.

The two watched them go, their faces dark with an unreadable emotion.

Arrin shut the door, leaving Urianna and her father alone in the room.

Sighing, Uri fiddled with her hands in her lap, "I-I don't want you to do anything to Ivan," she spoke quietly, "I know that you believe he should be punished, but-but I would rather we just...left it alone."

Not showing any reaction, Ain stared at his daughter. He couldn't tell her that he and his brother had already caused irreversible damage, nor did he want to. He wanted that Son-of-a-bitch to rot in hell.

Letting out a heavy sigh he wiped a hand over his face, "Uri, even if I wanted to destroy him I can't with the Dalia alliance hanging over my head."

Uri kept her eyes on her fingers, inwardly hearing his words caused her to melt with relief. She was the women who'd yelled at other women on T.V. screens when they forgave their companion or their kidnapper. But as of this moment the life growing in her belly had a father and that father was Ivan, her solaria, and her instinct were against her having him punished.

Sighing, she faced her father, her eyes clear. "So, after this week is over and I'm recovered when to do we leave.?

**

Nine Months Later

Killian walked along the dark streets of Gaoin, the lesser part of the city Nyol. Lowering his hood, he traversed his way through the crowded back alley towards a building that stood out with its glowing light above.

Handing a ticket over to the two tall guards who stood in front of the main doors, he entered, the sound men shouts and the smell of sweat and alcohol hit his noise immediately. Making his way passed the crowed, he squeezed to the edge of the ring, that was more like a crude pit that had been dug in the ground.

Two males stood in the center, they were bare aside from the pants they wore. One was large with a scars covering his entire body, his eyes were wild as he reached continuously for his fast moving opponent.

The opponent neatly side stepped the giants reach, his black hair was short with jagged edges. and his own back held a few fresh scars he had another that came from his temple to the side of his lip. He smirked, his eyes cold as he stepped forward and slammed his fist into the giants side. Causing the giant to fall to his knees.

The crowd went wild with shouts, and jeers.

The giant attempted to stand, but the opponent rushed forward and slammed his elbow into the back of the giants back twice in succession, his teeth gritted and his eyes full with blood lust.

With a roar he grabbed the back of the giants head and slammed it into the ground. With a shout of victory, he stood and ran around the ring.

"SUYO! SUYO SUYO!"