Chapter 27

Authors Note: :P So here we are, and so I happy I made it for this story. Writing off the cuff is hard, and i don't want to do it anymore ...anyway enjoy, and review.

Urianna struggled against the men who held her down, as the small flight ship wrapped her in iron bands.

"Let go!"

"I'm afraid we won't be able to."

Patricia stepped forward, her dress was still on and she smiled kindly at Urianna, "We've been contracted to kill you."

Stopping her struggles, her eyes sharpened on Patricia.

"Ooh, good eyes." Smiling, she tapped her nose. "We were approached by someone who offered a lot of money for your death. It seemed almost too good to be true, to get paid to kill a noble."

She grinned, bloodlust coming to her eyes. "I salivated at the thought, but..."

She trailed off staring at Urianna, before she turned around showing Urianna her back. "After the release of the biological weapon," She lowered her head, her eyes narrowing as they stared into space. "Things have changed."

Facing Urianna, who'd grown silent when she'd felt the air change. "We will be sending you to a one of the planets outside of the Dera Alliance sphere, and when others come looking will tell them you're dead. After we get out payment, we'll return for you and send you home."

"They'll never believe you." Urianna hissed in anger, "Ivan will look for me."

"Will he?" Particia asked, a knowing tone to her voice. "I'm afraid he'll be too busy with the new wife and all."

Urianns didn't like the twinge of doubt Patricia's statement caused, "Even if he doesn't, there is still my family."

Patricia shrugged, "By then, we would already be paid, and if they found you it wouldn't lessen the damage to the disgusting Prince." She smiled cruelly, "After all your family hates him."

She lifted her hands, and pressed her hand against a panel that laid against the pod. "This planet is one of the less evolved despite its high level of technology." A sheet of glass covered Urianna her eyes widened, "You should be able to survive for a while until we return."

The glass clicked into place, Urianna shouted at Partricia but it was silences, and Patricia stepped back watching as the pod lifted into the air.

And with a flash of smoke, it shot out of the back of the ship.

**

Avon stood near the landing pad, watching as the large passenger ship from earth descended. Once it landed he was followed by his guards as two males got off followed by a small retinue.

"Do you have a lead?" Was Aines first questions after his brother greeted him.

Avon nodded, handing over a flat tablet to Aine. "We've traced them to the Rome Sector."

"Is it apart of the alliance." He asked, as they walked towards Avons office.

"No. it's a locked sector, they did make contact but the only trade is on their least active planet. Most of the population stay on one planet, and don't converse with Aliens. They believe in keeping their population pure from the outside species"

"Hmph." Aine handed the flat tablet to him, his blue eyes hard. "So their military power will be focused on protecting the border of their sector."

They entered Avons office, Aine took a seat while Talith took a stance behind him. Talith brushed dust off his shoulder. "And the Keehans, have they sent anyone to follow?"