Chapter 11

Ivan continued walking towards her, she almost scrambled up the wall when he was inch from her. " So, this is what happens when you give a Trixian, Keehan blood."

"You-!" She went to slap him, he grabbed her hand. Smiling, he leaned forward and licked her throat.

Shelby almost fell, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, she mewled.

"Stop..." She begged but, he continued to lick, and nip at her pulse. Tears were leaving her eyes, he licked those away from her to.

Ivan couldn't get enough of the taste of her, it was like every berry had been rubbed into her skin like a Perking.

He pulled her towards the center of the room, and forced her down. She tried to escape but her pulled her closer. "Tsk, tsk Shelby don't run from our fight-."

Forcing her back around, he gripped her hands in his hold he kissed between her breast, letting his tongue swirl around one areola.

She keened, as she nearly bowed off the floor when he bit it slightly, "No, no. no. Stop~~!"

He ignored her, and ripped her panties off, revealing no hair, he lips his play with crevice between her thigh and her center.

She writhed as he hands had moved from holding her down, to playing with her breast, she was so sensitive she was almost dripping on the floor.

The honey smell of her center permeated the air, Ivan un-able to resist flicked his tongue across the pearl of her sex. She screamed, he watched in amazement as she shuddered. Her brown hair was spread out like a halo around her head.

"P-plesa...can't-Ivan~"

He smirked, and decided to continue his ministration, he licked and sucked, pulling down one hand he used his fingers to coax her body.

Shelby thought she was dying, her skin felt like it was trying to suffocate her. Her body wouldn't listen to her, Ivan's mouth was the only thing she could think about. She knew this was wrong, she didn't want this. Yet, everything he did ripped another shudder from her.

She panting, her mouth was wide open in a silent scream as he ripped the seventh orgasm from her.

She felt so weak, as she watched him rise above her, he pulled down his pants revealing his member. She weakly tried to rise and push him away. But she could barely form the words with her mouth. She could just feel him, only him as he entered her slowly stretching her.

Ivan grabbed the girls jaw, His eyes delving into hers, he didn't want her forget who he was, or that she was doing this with him.

He felt her heat wrap around, she was so tight, he squeezed his eyes shut just feeling her wrapped around him. He started to push forward again, breathing heavily he met the last defense. He thrust forward.

She cried out, her body jerked up, he held her down with his hips, he leaned down, his silver hair having long escaped it's braid, covering them. He watched as more tears, left her eyes he licked them up, and leaning further down he whispered, "Mine."