Chapter 18

Author: An early update so I can focus on school a little more lol, don't hate me but love my characters and don't forget to tell me what you think.

Sitting in her chair, Urianna stared silently at herself. Cher had left to the lower chambers, where most of the servants resided. She smiled, but it appeared sickly, smoothing a hand over her legs she dropped it. When had the spark in her eyes died, standing she walked around the large room.

Despite the elegant decorations it still felt cold, and like a prison. Her eyes went to the large sigil, of a raven with a crow who held a wolf clasped in its claws. Her eyes narrowing, she swiftly walked over to it. Observing the sigil, she realized that it was carved glass, attached to a green marble frame.

Grabbing it, she slowly started to pull it, her solaria flared. Almost eager to assist in the removal of the ugly thing. Gritting her teeth, she pulled harder. The sound cracking echoed in the chamber, she was so intent on tearing the stupid thing off the wall. That didn't hear the doors open to the bedroom.

"What are you doing?!" Ivan demanded, his voice hard.

Not bothering to stop in her task, Urianna tightened her hold, and jerked hard. With a loud crashing sound, she ripped the sigil off, and lifting it, she smoothly turned and tossed it at him.

Ivan's eyes widened watching as the large sigil came flying at him, quickly maneuvering he rolled out of the way. His nostrils flared as he stared at her, "Shelby?!"

Still not saying anything, Urianna walked over to the table with knick-knacks grabbing the globe she threw that at him.

Seeing it coming at him, Ivan stood and knocked away so that it lodged in the wall. Slowly he faced her his eyes narrowed, as he saw her grab the ornate knife off his writing desk. "Don't you dare...?"

Before he could finish his warning, she'd picked it up. Rushing forward he grabbed her hand, tightening his hold on her wrist. "ENOUGH!"

"WHY?!" Urianna screamed, her eyes spitting fire. "WHY ME?!"

She struggled against him jerking her hands out of his hold. Ivan let go, she stumbled back. Catching herself she glared at him. Gathering her composure, she growled, "You fucking jack-ass!" Walking towards him, she boldly faced him. "You've been sleeping with a bunch of red heads, huh?" She laughed, "Ha-ha, Here I am kidnapped, and abandoned to be trained like dog for her master. And you're fucking not one, but any girl with red-hair." Her amusement fell leaving her eyes cold. "You disgust me." She spat.

Smack.

Urianna head snapped to the side, she slowly turned her head to face Ivan. His eyes were empty of emotion. "Never. Never speak to me again like this." He slowly enclosed the space between them. "I do not need to explain myself to mere galx from some forgotten planet. I am your owner, you're existence is to please me."

He grabbed the ends of her hair and slowly wrapped it around his fist, "Everything you are, and will be. Your very destiny is owned by me." Leaning forward, he placed his other hand at the base of her throat. Urianna eyes remained dark. "When I tire of you, and not before, will I let you go."

Urianna raised her hand, and placed it over his in her hair. "You may own my body, and for now that is absolutely true. Yet, when it comes to my heart, you will never have a place there."

He smirked, his red-eyes flaring, "Whether your heart is mine or not, doesn't concern me. As long as I own you, no one else can have you."

Leaning forward, he placed his lips against hers. For some reason, the usual accompanying desire, felt almost painful. His loosed her hair, and placed a hand on her hips pulling her closer to his frame. Her tears, he tasted and something inside went wild at the idea that her tears were because of him.