Chapter 1

Chapter-1 The Question of Sharing. 

Vansh was feeling confused, something was up with Vihaan he had not been the same since they switched after his attempt to flirt and woo his wife with dinner.  Too bad for him Riddhima was peroccupied with finding out whether Vihaan was Vansh or not.

Vihaan had been staring into empty space, zoning out and smiling to himself which frankly speaking was a little disturbing since he is usually more chirpy and talkative type. And on top of that he has been asking to switch more often, something is definitely up with him.

After Riddhima recovered from being shot he planned for them to spend some time, because he knows how nosy his family is they won't let them romance. Or god forbid his sweetheart finds another mission to investigate 🙏🙏🤭🤭

They were spending quality time together and Riddhima decided to tell Vansh the whole truth this time and Vansh decided to listen this time. 

She told how Kabir asked for her help to arrest Vansh, how she came to the house to fulfill her mission to find proof of his illegal business, how she was going to run on the day of their marriage but had come back because he threatened to kill himself. 

She told him everything, he was a little sad and hurt that she loved someone before, because for him it was and will be only her. But they decided to start with clean slate, give their a new start.

Vihaan had been missing his Dollar biwi a lot, he had gotten used to her antics, her care for everyone but herself, her scolding when he flirted with her or complimented her, he was a little jealous of Vansh as well he had everything that he had ever wanted. Family, business, wife.

He had thought of going and visiting her before she discharged from the hospital but when he reached there he saw Vansh and Riddhima leaving, dejected he went back to his trailer. 

He had been constantly messaging Vansh wanting to know more about her, and it had pissed off Vansh immensely he had came to trailer to tell Vihaan to stay in his limits. 

Va- Why are you constantly messaging me, do you want Riddhima to start investigating again about us.

Vi- I want to stop, i don't want live in your shadow, i want my own life and i also want something else.

Va- What?

Vi- I want Riddhima as well if you want we can share her,we are after all brothers. 

Vansh stood rooted to the spot and he was glaring at Vihaan, suddenly he punched him.

Va- Are you out of your mind, She is my Wife. She is MINE.

Vi- Did you forgot the part where i had to marry her after the divorce stunt you told me to play. So technically she is my wife too.

Va- I am going to go now, before i do something bad. I dont want to discuss anything related to this.

Vi(thinking)I will leave you no choice brother, she will be mine as well.

Ps - i hope you guys like it, tell me how should riddhima come to know about vansh and vihaan..