Chapter 41

Chapter 41- Relaxation.

The trio had been sleeping peacefully, Vansh was still a bit sad with what happened to Ishani, but he was ready to move on. He felt Riddhima kiss him on the shoulder and he smiled, he turned towards her and kissed her.

Vihaan was also kissing her neck, getting naughty they both tickled her and started squirming and laughing. It was a after long time that they had laughed and felt light. Riddhima asked Vansh 

R- How are you feeling Vansh?

Va- I am fine Riddhima really.

R- Waise i was thinking  kyun na pura din aaj hum bhar spend kare. Just be Vansh, Vihaan and Riddhima what say?

Vi- Wifey you are the best, but iss baar you to have shower with me first😝😝😝😜😜,kal Vansh ko chance mil gaya tha.He quickly picked her up and took her to washroom. 

After they changed, they first went to the beach. They were walking hand in hand, when Riddhima all of sudden took some water and splashed both of them and ran away from them. They caught her quickly and dunked her in water both of them were laughing full on.

After that they had lunch in a road side dhaba, took selfie of their 'lassi mustache', and also ate lots of gulab jamun. They went on long drive, and stopped in the middle of road just for the fun of it.

They all were feeling light, liked they could live freely. They both were thankful that Riddhima had came to their life, making it more memorable and meaningful. By the time they reached home they were dead tired ,and went to sleep quickly. 

Riddhima had her first day back at work. She was so excited, Vihaan and Vansh wished her best of luck, even Vihaan did all the dahi cheeni ritual😝😝🙈🙈. She reached the hospital, and went to meet her boss.

She was assigned two cases, both of them were quite simple but she still felt happy that she helping in some way. Unknown to her, a girl was looking at her and Vihaan photo, she thought- this is the girl that took you away from me. I will make her life hell.

PS- Vihaan had a girl in his past😲😲😲?And What she will do now?