Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Questioning her character. 

Riddhima woke up with start and remembered what happened lat night, they were in Vihaan's room she immediately left the room, and went to her room. Even though a part of her enjoyed what had happened last night. 

A part of her was angry too, is this how it is going to be ,they never trusting, being so obsessed and possessive about her.

Even taking a long shower didn't help her. She purposely avoided both of them the whole morning. She had heard Vansh and Vihaan saying to Dadi that they will gone for a day for a important deal, and even though they wanted to talk to Riddhima she was nowhere to be seen. 

It was in the afternoon she was reading a novel when Chachi came to the room and without saying anything dragged her to the living room, she kept asking Chanchal to stop, she stopped in front of Dadi who looked disgusted and furious. She slapped Riddhima so hard that she fell down,

D- What is this Riddhima huh? You are married to Vansh yet you are fooling around with Vihaan. Chee i didn't think you be such a character less person.

Aryan- And you slapped me when i lied about us being together now you yourself are sleeping with another man.

R(angry) Just Shut up Aryan, and Dadi aap ko yeh galat lag raha hain but i love them both equally.  And for your information i am married to Vihaan too.

Vihaan jab Vansh banke aaya tha you were the one who asked him to marry me then how can this be all wrong. And what is more important is that both are willing to love and share me so what is the problem. 

D- Look at you, galat feel hone ki jagah you are giving excuses. She suddenly grasps her hand and drags her all the way to the main gate and pushes her away. Get out and dobara iss mansion mein wapas mat aana.

Riddhima stood there numb she couldn't believe what had just happened, the dadi who loved her just questioned her character.

She thought of going to the hostel but she didn't want to ruin Sejal's happiness right now. Her legs took her to the one place where the mess of Vansh and Vihaan started. 

For a second she almost thought of jumping, what she didn't know was someone had followed her and that someone also pushed her from the cliff. She fell into the water screaming Vansh and Vihaan's name.

PS- Just a filler chapter, what will the boys do to the family especially Dadi.

Will she survive the fall, who pushed her and most importantly will she remember Vansh and Vihaan.