Chapter 31

Chapter 31- Bomb blast in kicthen 🤣🤣and past meets present.

Riddhima was still sleeping, and both boys decided to make something for, they decided to make Pizza from scratch, and were following the video, it was not like restaurant but it was good enough.

Vansh put it in the oven but had set the temperature too high, here Riddhima smelt something burning and woke up with a jerk, she ran downstairs to see smoke in kitchen, and a burnt pizza on the counter.

R(hands on her hips)What the hell did you guys do?😡😡

Vi/Va- Sorry we wanted to cook something for you but it burnt, all this we were just going to clean.

R- No need i will do it. She opened the windows to let all the smoke out, she wiped the counter clean when suddenly a naughty idea came into her mind, she sprayed soap water on Vansh, he was glaring at her and running behind her. 😈😊😍😍😍

She tried to hide behind Vihaan but he pulled her infront of him and all the soap water was poured on her by Vansh. Both of them was close to her and giving kisses on her neck. Suddenly the door bell rang and moment was destroyed.😡

It was a parcel with Riddhima's name on it. She kept it in their room and went back to make meethi bhat for Vansh and Vihaan.

Va- Yaar Riddhima phir se Meethi bhat mein bore ho gaye hun.

R- well the kitchen is not stocked right now. Eat if you want to or not.😡

Vi- Pretty Wifey tum mujhe khilao apne haath se yeh toh bachpan se grumpy hai😁😁😏😏

Few days had passed adjusting to the new house. Today Riddhima noticed both of them were acting sad and more irritated, Vihaan even more so he is usually jovial,she tried to ask him and for the first time he shouted at her.

R- Vihaan is everything alright?🥺🤨

Vi(-irritated) Riddhima for god sake har jagah apni naak ghusan band karo. If i am not talking to you, then just believe that it is not something worth talking about. He leaves from there.😡😡

Va- Riddhima it would be better if you don't talk or ask anything from us today it's request 🙏🙏

It was Sia who told her that it was Uma's death anniversary. And that they both dont talk or say something to anyone the whole day. Riddhima went to their room and saw Vihaan sitting with an album in his lap.

Vi- Riddhima i am not in a mood to talk.

R- I am not here to talk, just stay near you. She sits near him and suddenly he hugs her and starts crying. ☹☹ It's okay, let it out i am here with you.

Vi- I was in the car sleeping i was not able to save her. I am such a bad person😭😭

R- No, Vihaan you were a small child, and even if you could i know you would have done everything to save your mom. Even she knew that. So stop feeling guilty. She was caressing his hair and he falls asleep on her.

Sometime later he woke up and saw Riddhima sleeping at an odd angle, he lays her carefully on the bed but then he saw something that scared him. She was wearing a part of the om pendant.

The pendant belonged to someone because of whom Vansh's childhood was destroyed, the secret which can possibly break Vansh and Riddhima's relation. What should he do now?

He cant take away the pendant she will question it's where about. And what about Vansh will he ever tell Riddhima about the Juvenile centre.

PS- Locket aa gaya hain story mein, tell me your version for this locket. And jab teen log hain ghar mein tab bhi romance nahi ho raha😝😝