Chapter 10

Chapter 10-  Jealous Vansh 

Riddhima had come back and Vansh was still waiting for her. He was reading a file when he saw her come in his sweetheart looks exhausted and he said

V- I hope you enjoyed your date with Vihaan ☹☹

R- Why Vansh, jealous?

V- Jealous and me, i dont get jealous i make others jealous. Now take some rest you look exhausted, did you eat anything. 

R- Yes,i did and you?

V-Ya, just had dinner, was waiting for you.

Riddhima changed into the nightsuit and was going to sleep when Vansh suddenly stopped her,he saw handprints on her arm as if someone grabbed her roughly and he asked if Vihaan did that, and Riddhima assures him it was nothing.  But still applies ointment on her hand. And he sleeps hugging Riddhima from behind. 

Next morning she woke up and saw Vansh placing a tray on the bed,he said

V- Breakfast in bed for my sweetheart. Aaj ka saara din i will spend with you, jahan jaana hai, jo karna hain we will do together. 

R- (blushes)Thank you. For everything. 

They had breakfast in bed and both freshened up. First they went on a long drive,Riddhima was happy that Vansh looked happy and at peace for a change.They had paani puri fight and finally he took her to her orphanage. 

It was a long time since she had met her friends from the orphanage and the little kids were also happy seeing her there,she always became a kid with them. 

Vansh saw a little boy who had being crying and went near him and asked what had happened, the boy told that he bought an ice cream but in excitement it fell down and he doesn't have money to buy more. Vansh took the boy to the ice cream stand bought the boy his favourite icecream. 

Riddhima was in awe seeing his kind heartedness to the world he was a ruthless man,but only she could see his soft side. When they reached home,the servant told Riddhima a parcel had arrived for her and it was kept in her room.

It was box of her favorite chocolates and two small teddy bears with the name Vihaan and Dollar biwi on it. Vansh was burning with jealous and for him it is going to be a war on who will win Riddhima. 😡😈

I am thinking of bringing Chang here. Riddhima getting hit while saving Vansh again😑