Chapter 44

Chapter 44 - Seeds of Doubt

Riddhima was feeling so cold, Vihaan always kept the Ac on full blast, just so he could enjoy her snuggling up to him. Even Vansh is getting used to it. Right now she is snuggling Vansh. He always preferred to sleep on the right side.

R- Vansh , please turn down the Ac, otherwise i will turn into a popsicle. 🥶🥶

V- No, i like it when you snuggle up with me.😍😍😋😋

R- Where's Vihaan?

V- He told me last night,he had to go early for a meeting. Which means i get you all to myself. He starts kissing and they made out for while. Suddenly his phone rang it was Angre calling him to inform about a meeting. 

R- Aww, don't worry we can continue later, or we could some if we shower together. You coming 😋😋😈😈

Vansh quickly followed her, they had showered together and Riddhima went to make breakfast, she was missing Vihaan and his naughtiness. Vihaan had made her favourite pancakes. There was note attached to it.

'Sorry i wasn't there when you woke up, but i had important work, see you in the evening.  Miss you biwi😈😈😍😍'.

Both of them had their breakfast and Vansh dropped Riddhima to the hospital. The whole day Priya was no where to been seen. Even her little secret agent, Rihaan was nowhere to be seen. 

She decided to call Priya, just to know where she was as she hadn't informed her boss as well. Priya told her that her ex- husband wanted to meet her and Rihaan, and she was hoping that they would reconcile. 

Riddhima was thinking of calling Vihaan as well. He hadn't disturbed her whole day, usually he would send her memes, or text her sometimes, but today nothing. She called but it went straight to voicemail. 🤔☹☹

Her next patient, was an anxious person, they didn't want to be inside a hospital, so kept insisting on meeting in a small cafe. She had no choice but go and meet her.

The patient was a young girl who does quite a lot of graphic design so she has sit on the computer for a long time,causing neck problems and she didn't want to go to the hospital so she was trying to convince Riddhima to treat her at her home. 

After much deliberation she said and told her, the treatment would start from tomorrow. The girl left, Riddhima was sitting and sipping her iced tea, when she saw Vihaan, she thought of going and talking to him when she saw, Priya and Rihaan. 

What is happening? Priya was supposedly meeting her ex- husband, is Vihaan her ex- husband. No, that's silly and even it was Vihaan would have told her.

She saw Priya hugging Vihaan. Never in her life she thought she would want to kill someone again 😡😡😡😈😈😈

Vihaan was having a bad day, the code was sold at a price bit lower than decided and to make things worse Priya showed up at the Cafe with a little boy. Really she was trying to sell this whole this your child, a bit too much.

She sat on the other side of the table uninvited 😡, then proceeded to order food for her and her son. She looked coyly towards him 

P- Hey Vihaan 

Vi- A few years ago this look would have worked but not now. What are you doing?And how dare you threaten my Riddhima ?😡😡

P- oh ho don't be so angry, your son will get scared. And besides she is the woman who came in between us.

Vi- Okay i have had enough. First, there is no us. Second, no matter what you say he is not my son. And Third, i only love Riddhima. So stay away from me and her.

Priya had seen that Riddhima has saw Vihaan and her. Just to make her more doubtful she hugged Vihaan all of a sudden. Vihaan was feeling disgusted, only Riddhima had the right to touch him.

He pushed Priya off him carefully and went away from the Cafe after paying for their food. Riddhima too had left quickly, she was feeling disturbed seeing Vihaan and Priya. She knows Priya is a lot beautiful than her but still, is Vihaan hiding something from her. 

Vihaan reached home late evening, Riddhima had made chai and pakoras for them. She saw Vihaan coming and asked him to get freshened up and have some tea. 

Vihaan was distracted all the time he was drinking Chai, when Riddhima asked where he was the whole, he lied to her saying he was in the office of a friend, working on the code.

Riddhima nodded, she felt sad☹😭 and she quickly went away from there,and she went to sleep without even having anything.  Vansh was observing Vihaan, he asked

Va- Okay what happened? Why did you lie?🤔🤔

Vi- What do you mean?🤔

Va- You told me that you are going to sell the code. And just now you said you were working on the code. So you lied, now tell the truth.😒😒

Vi- Psycho Priya is back, and this time she has a kid as well. Please Vansh I need your help.😡😡🙏🙏

PS- Priya is creating problems between Vihaan and Riddhima. Vihaan hasn't told her the truth. And this time Vansh bhi phasega if he helps him..