Chapter 33

Chapter 33- Search for the truth and Crossing the limits. 

Riddhima hurried back home she needed to read the file before Vansh or Vihaan come to know about it. She had a inkling that they have something to do with the lost locket because she remembers it wearing when she was with Vihaan. 

She was reading the file it was mostly medical terms, cause of death which was car accident. And others terms, but what she was interested in was if the file had any indication of where her parents lived.

There was an address and she quickly took a photo of it and tried to hide the file. It was just in time, she heard the front door opening and Vansh and Vihaan had come back from work.

They hugged her and it Vansh who asked where she was they were trying to call her whole day. She lied that she had gone for a interview in a hospital.

She noticed the look passed between Vansh and Vihaan and now she was sure they knew something about her parents. 

The whole night they had tried to keep her from reading the file and asking questions about it. Vansh was definitely feeling scared of what would happen if she comes to know the truth.

He had accessed her phone and saw that she taken pictures of an address but before he could delete it, she snatched the phone from his hand.

R- Tum mere phone ke saath kya kar rahe ho.?🤔🤔

V- Woh actually koi call aa raha toh bas wohi receive karne ja raha hai.

R- Okay.

Riddhima had decided that she had to go and visit the address as soon as possible. Vansh had brought breakfast in bed for Riddhima and Vihaan and after that Riddhima was going to fresh up when she stood up and tried to one step her feet were numb and she fell backwards into the bed.

R-  Ahhhhh!!!

Vi- Riddhima what happened?☹☹

R- I am not able move my legs Vihaan, what is happening ( she tries to rub her legs). Seeing Vansh with an angry look What did you Vansh?😡😡😡 You gave me something didn't, TELL ME

Va- Yes, i am not allowing you to go to that address. Why do you always need to know everything. 

R- They are my parents Vansh, i need to know what happened to them. I deserve to know😡😡🥺🥺

Va- Trust me Riddhima the truth will only cause problems in our relationship. 

R- Vihaan, please make him understand na🥺🥺

Vi- I am sorry,  please take some rest, don't stress yourself. 

R- PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS. mujhe apne parent's ki death ka saach janane ka right hain.🥺🥺🥺😭😭

Va(Calls Angre). I am sending you an address i need you to destroy that place.

R- (tries to move) -Vansh please don't do this, she cries and suddenly becomes unconscious due to the medicine. They lay her down on the bed.

Vi-(suddenly punches Vansh) Himmat kaise hui Riddhima ko hurt karne ki. You could have any other way to stop her not like this.😡😡🥺🥺

Va- You know we don't have any other choice. ☹☹

PS - Will Angre destroy the house? Or will he get to know something of his past? Will Riddhima forgive them?