Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Found Her

Being a daughter in law Riddhima had to wake up early and do the chores of the house. But being on holiday with Sejal,and in sleeping in the soft bed,and ordering breakfast in bed was something they were enjoying. 

She was enjoying the strawberry pancakes and maple syrup on it, while Sejal had ordered Aloo paratha. They decided to fresh up after breakfast and to visit few places in Jaipur before leaving for Mumbai. 

They first visited Amber Palace and Nahargarh Fort. They visit Hawa Mahal also. They did shopping in Johari Bazaar, Riddhima bought some jewelries for Sia and Ishani. She also bought beautiful bangles for herself. 

They were feeling hungry so they went back to hotel to have their lunch and take some rest. While they were enjoying, two boys were panicking and trying to search her. 

They looked everywhere they probably can,Vansh didn't inform the family as he didn't want Dadi to take stress unnecessarily, he had gone to meet Vihaan who was doing his own searching but couldn't find her.

It was while looking in Sejal's Facebook profile he came to know that Riddhima was in Jaipur, he searched for the Royal wedding that was taking place and there were many photos in which Riddhima was there helping Sejal to organize the event.

He quickly informed Vansh and he decided that he would go and get her back but this time Vihaan didn't listen he will be coming with him as well. Whereas here Riddhima was enjoying her freedom not knowing the storm that is coming her way.

PS- i hope you like it i am so missing going out and enjoying, i am so fed up with this virus, there is only so much of family time you can take.😜😜

So do you think both will be successful to take her back home, and also should Vihaan identity be revealed in front of the family because it will create difficulties in their relationship 😈🙈🙈