Chapter 36

Chapter 36- The promise. 

Vansh had decided to get rid of the car as soon as possible, he didn't want anyone connecting to the accident and to his secret.

He knows he cannot tell Angre to do this job. He is too angry and protecting Riddhima now. He ordered some of his men to burn the car, far away from here.

Angre knew Vansh will not tell him anything related to the car. He had his men keeping an eye on the mansion, they told him that someone is taking away the car.

He ordered his men to retrieve the car and sent it to a lab known to them for testing. 

Riddhima was missing Vansh and Vihaan but she was too pissed off to talk to them. 😡😡She concentrated on being happy with her brother. She had asked Angre if they could visit their old house and maybe renovate it. It can be their own sanctuary. 😇😇 

Even though the house was filled with dust most parts it was okay. She had thought of cleaning the house, she was standing on a stool trying to clear the cobweb when suddenly her foot slipped she closed her eyes in fear of falling but found herself in Vihaan's arms.

R- What are you doing here?

Vi- I am here to spend some time with you😍😍😘😘 and also to help you clean. Angre has sent me here, as a punishment for threatening him with a gun.

R- I dont need your help. 

V- Han dikh raha hain, ki sab ho jayega tum se.

R-😡

V- Aree wifey bola na i am sorry, please maan jao.

R- Vihaan i am not in a mood to fight. So either help me or don't talk to me.

V- Oh my god chuha.🤭🤭

R- Ahhh!!! , (hugging Vihaan) kahan hai. Please hatao usse...🤮🤮

V- Just kidding i wanted to be close to you.

R-😡

Rest of the day they were cleaning the house, by the time Angre came the house was almost clean. Angre had brought some things, just for Riddhima. He had always wanted a sister. 

He won't tell anyone but he envied Sia and Vansh's relation he also wanted a sister and now he has one so will he absolutely spoil. He had brought some beautiful clothes and a watch for her.

R- Bhai, iss sab ki kya zaroorat thi.🤨

A- Aare i wanted to spoil you, itne saal ki baad i got my little sister back. Turning to Vihaan, he requested him to leave, he wanted to talk to Riddhima about something. 

R- Kya hua bhai, kuch pata chala kya?

A- Nahi, but i have asked all my contacts to look into it. If the culprit is in jail...or was in juvenile centre.

R- Juvenile? You think some kid would have done the accident. 

A- I am not sure,but keeping all the options open. He had deliberately said juvenile centre, he knew Vihaan was listening in on the conversation. 

His detectives had done a thorough examination of the car. And they found only one set of fingerprints and that was Ishani's. They informed Angre, and he was more baffled, why he didn't knew this? And if it was Ishani why was she never jailed or why was there never a scandal about it.

He also came to know that Vansh had spent 4 years in Juvenile centre, but why that was not disclosed. What is happening 🤔🤔

This becoming so confusing. Should he directly ask Vansh? Or Ishani ? And what should he tell Riddhima? He was sure she didn't know that Vansh was in Juvenile centre. 

PS- Decision time? And Vihaan ji ready to do cleaning for manoging biwi ji🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣