Chapter 3

Chapter-3 Distance and Panic

Riddhima went home, she needed some distance from both Vansh and Vihaan, and as luck would have it Sejal had called, she was in Jaipur and handling a major wedding event and was all frazzled, she needed her bestie and asked Riddhima if she was free and can come help her.

Riddhima quickly leaped at the opportunity, she needed to go away before Vansh came back, he wouldn't allow her to go,or insist to come with her. 

She purposely misinformed Dadi that Sejal is in Delhi and she is going there. She also left her phone hidden so that Vansh couldn't track her.

There were so many places that Riddhima had always wanted to visit. Jaipur had been one of them, she was in love with the grandeur, the palaces and thought of roaming the city with Sejal after the event was done.

Meeting Sejal was like a breath of fresh air, it reminded how her life was easy before this whole kabir,Vansh/Vihaan mess.

A part of her missed him but she was also enjoying the freedom. She took some rest in the hotel room where Sejal was staying and then went to help her.

Here, Vansh had returned from the trailer and found his room empty, he searched the whole house but couldn't find Riddhima, he asked the family members but they were least bothered and didn't even know where she went.

It was Dadi who told him, that she had gone to Delhi as her friend Sejal had called asking help for an event. Vansh though relaxed thought why didn't she inform him and why hadn't she called him all day. 

Was She angry? Did he do something wrong? He tried calling her but she was not picking up the phone, he had Angre trace her phone, but it was found in the house. 

Now he was sure something is going on, he tried searching Sejal's number but it seems that she had deleted the number. A sense of panic enveloped him did she leave him because of everything that had happened.

Vihaan had been continuously calling him as well irritated and angry he picked the phone 

Va- I am not in a mood to talk. So don't call again and again.

Vi- Listen to me you idiot, I just saw the CCTV footage of the camera placed at my front door, Riddhima was following you, she was here.

Va- Oh God, I think she got to know the truth and that's why she left.

Vi- Left? What do you mean? I thought you can track her. 

Va- No i am not able to her phone is here only.

Vi/Va(thinking)Where are you Riddhima?.

PS- Sejal is present, no kidnapping or listening to Kabir's talks in my story.

Let's see who finds her first Vansh/Vihaan whom do you guys think should find her.