Chapter 34

Chapter 34   Angre pov

Angre had done a lot of Weird works for Vansh, and since Riddhima came weirdness has increased, did she belong to a detective family or what all the time being nosy and trying to know every single thing and it does put her in danger. 

Angre reached the address, he got a weird vibe like he knows this place. The place was shabby, everything was weathered away, there was a tire swing, some old toys.

He felt like he had lived here. He went inside, there were plates on the dining table, some clothes,and suddenly he hard a crunching sound.

He had unknowingly stepped on glass photo frame, he took one look at and all his memories came back rushing, a women running behind him. A man playing bat and ball with, and holding a little baby for the first time.🥺🥺

How can this happen? The family he was searching since he started his investigation agency where Riddhima's parents, does this mean Riddhima is his little sister 🥺🥺.He ordered his men to go back, and then he went straight to Vansh's house. 

He barged into the house and asked Vansh 

Angre - Where is Riddhima?🥺🥺

Va- She is in her room. What- ,before he can complete the sentence he was gone.

Riddhima had gone numb from the constant crying, she lost the only connection to her family, now she will never know about them. 

Angre- he touched Riddhima's hand- Golu molu.🥺🥺

R(shocked) - Angre how do you know this nickname. 🥰🥰

Angre- Jaise how you used pull at my hair when i used pick you up.

R- You- You

Angre- Yes, my dear i am your big brother. They hug each other tightly amd and were crying in  happiness. Waise What happened to you why are you in bed? .

R- Woh Vansh gave me a medicine so that i dont go to the house, and the medicine has temporarily paralyzed me. 

Angre was actually horrified, he had seen Vansh harm those who betrayed him, but never a women and now not just any women she is his sister.

PS- What will Angre do now? Brother ji kya karengaye dono ka?😁😁😁