Chapter 8

Chapter 8-  Meeting Vihaan 

Riddhima was still thinking about what Vansh had said to her, will she able to let go of one person? Or will she be able to love both of them? Will it not go against her morals?.

But living with Raisinghania's she has come to know there is no black and white everyone has a shade of grey, she herself on several occasions have hit people, manipulated them, yet if someone else is doing what is wrong.

Isn't what Vihaan did somewhat similar to what Kabir had asked her to do and she did to prove her love. She also married Vansh under the pretext of gaining proofs against him and put behind jail.

Vihaan came into her life to know whether she really betrayed her brother not. Vansh had once said 'kuch sahi karne ke liye agar kuch galat karna padhe toh woh bhi sahi hota hain'. Just like this situation. She fell asleep still thinking about what she would do or rather she should do.

In the morning she woke when she felt Vansh's fingers moving around her face, he leaned towards her to give her a kiss. The kiss was sweet a bit dominating but it seems he tried to show his love through the kiss.

They both freshened up and she hesitantly raised the topic, she said

R- Vansh, i wanted to tell you i am going to meet Vihaan today i hope it is okay and that you won't stop.

Va- Agar tumhe yeh sab karke khushi milti hain, i wont stop you.

Riddhima left and Vansh for the first time in his life couldn't help but feel jealous of Vihaan,  he wanted someone who could love him insanely someone who is only for him, and he had that in Riddhima but due to his stupidity he might have to share her with Vihaan, but he wont give up easily he will do everything to make her fall in love with him.

Vihaan is feeling pissed, not only had Vansh blocked his number, he is not giving him any information about Riddhima and not even allowing him to meet her since they came back from the trip to Jaipur. He was feeling lonely and thought of going and stalking her.

He knows her routine, she usually goes to the temple and then she goes to the hospital for work as well, maybe he can watch his Dollar biwi from far 🙊🙊, he was startled by a knock on the door. 

There are only two people who knows he lives here.Vansh is not coming since he is angry, he hoped that it is Riddhima. 

He opened the door and there she was standing and looking at him like she had done after she came to meet him for the deal.

Vihaan- Kya baat hai Dollar biwi mujhe miss kar rahi thi kya 😏😏

Riddhima (rolls her eyes)Vihaan mazak mat karo, i wanted to meet you because i wanted a clean start with both you, i want to know whom i love.

Vi(pulls her closer) Dollar biwi, tumhe saach mein lagta hai ki mein haar jaunga kya, i have started to fall for you and i really dont care if you are Vansh's wife.

So, tell me what is your plan? Kaise pata karogi ki kis se pyar karti ho😜😜

R- I want to know the real Vihaan not someone who always taunts me. Show me your world, what you do when you are not being Vansh.

Vi(suddenly nuzzles her neck) You want to go on a date with me😍😍🙊🙊

R- Sure, if you want.

PS- so Vihaan and Riddhima will go on date. Maybe someone will try something 😡😡 and some glimpses of Vihaan's obsession 😈😈