Chapter 37

Chapter 37- Love for Sister/ Selfishness of a Sister.

Angre had decided he will directly ask Vansh the truth. He respects him enough to not play games with him. He had called Vansh to the mansion saying he wanted to speak about something.

Vansh and Vihaan both had came to meet him. Angre without wasting any time told him he knows Ishani was driving the car, and he also knows Vansh had gone to the Juvenile centre, he just didn't know how it was connected.

A- I need you to tell me the truth.

Va- Why are you so adamant to know the truth Angre.

A- Because it is about my parents, didn't you keep Ragini alive for so many years just know who killed your mother.

Maybe you know i should tell Riddhima whatever i know,i am sure she will find out everything on her own.

Va- Wait, yes i will tell you the truth, i am tired of keeping secrets and staying away from Riddhima. It was Ishani who was driving the car and your parents death was an accident.

She was really scared ,and that is why i took the responsibility of the accident. So she didn't have to go to the Juvenile centre. Angre was shocked, his own wife was responsible for the death of his parents.

A- You not allowing her to learn from her mistakes had made her so selfish Vansh.

Va- You would have done same for Riddhima as well.

A- What am i going to tell Riddhima?

Unknown to them Ishani had heard whatever they were talking about. She was fed up of this Riddhima, everyone cares only about her. She got him married to a servant. It is time to finish her forever.

She knew she was in Angre's house. Riddhima was reading a novel when all of sudden the lights went out. She was a bit afraid but she went into the kitchen to get candles.

Ishani had come from behind to stab her, but Riddhima sidestepped at the last minute. Ishani grabbed her hand, and tried to stab, Riddhima brought her hand to shield her and she got hurt.

She jerked the assailant and tried to run towards the stairs when she was hit on the head by a vase. Dizzy from the blow she had dialed someone's number. Ishani turned her and stabbed her in the stomach. She left her bleeding, and feeling elated that a nuisance of her life was gone.

PS- Sorry for always hurting Riddhima, and Ishani ji has crossed all limits now. Will Riddhima survive?