Chapter 57

Chapter 57- Problems Galore

Riddhima returned home and saw, Rihaan playing around with Vansh and Vihaan. She leaned on the door looking at them, how happy they looked. Rihaan saw Riddhima standing on the door 

Rih- Mom, you are back... he runs and hugs her.

R- ooff, someone is getting heavy.😄

Vi- You okay Riddhima?, you look a little pale. 🤔🤔

R- I am fine just a little tired. 😒😒She puts Rihaan down goes to take a shower. She opens the shower and the warm water comes down on her, which leads to her breaking down, she keeps her hand on her mouth, so that the boys are not able to hear her crying 😭😭.

Flashback 

Riddhima was in her cabin looking at reports and reading patient files. When her colleague who was gynaecologist came into her room. 

G- Riddhima are you free right now?

R- Ya sure, what is it?

G- I got your annual health check up report. I wanted to know are you trying a baby, right now?

R- I am not actively trying, why is there a problem. 

G- Look there had some incidents like you got shot and you also got stabbed right?.

R- Yes ,but what it has to do with anything else.

G- Your body is still weak and also you a condition called cervical insufficiency, it means your body is too weak to carry out pregnancy or if you do get pregnant you may or may not lose the child. 

Riddhima was speechless, she couldn't believe whatever the doctor had said, the doctor was droning about other ways to have a child, but all she could think was, she can't have her own children. The doctor went away, knowing she needed time to come to terms with her problem.

Present 

Riddhima was cursing her fate, nothing was ever easy for her. She can't give anyone any happiness, especially the two people she loved the most.

Va- Riddhima are you alright? You are in there for a long time. 

R- Ya, i am fine coming out in a few minutes. 

She came out making sure she was presentable and that they don't suspect a thing. Dinner was a muted affair, Riddhima was quite the whole, which disturbed both the boys. Rihaan was asking whether Riddhima could sleep in his room. She said okay and took him to his room.

Vi- Okay, something is very wrong here. Did we do something to piss her off. 🤔🤔

Va- No, it is something else, she is looking sad. We need to find out what happened. 

PS- So, basically Riddhima can't keep a healthy pregnancy, that is going to cause insecurities, will she tell them the truth?Will she avoid them?