Chapter 65

Chapter 65- Jealous Rihaan 

Rihaan was in his room doing his homework, he was a brilliant student, he would always finish his work on time.

No fighting in the school. But he was feeling sad today, his mom is always in her room, most of the time he was scared, what if something happened to her. 

His Dad and Papa were decorating a room for his brother and sister, he didn't like that no one was paying any attention to him.

His friends in school who had little brother or sister said, that their parents were loving them more. He didn't want to be alone or to be sent back. 

Riddhima was approaching 4 months, and she was feeling puffed and bloated all the time. Today they thought having pizza as dinner, Rihaan was sad and she knew she wasn't able to give him time.

They were all sitting and talking, waiting for Pizza to be delivered, Rihaan was drawing when he heard Riddhima gasp, the boys were worried about her too.

R- Ahh

Vi/Va- What happened?

R- Ahh, i think they kicked, she placed both boys hands on her baby bump, they each felt a small kick.

Vi/Va- Hey, i felt it.

R- Rihaan do you want to feel it.

Ri- No, i don't want to, i don't want them either. You all don't love me anymore, it is only them you love. I hate you 😡😡😭😭. He runs away to his room.

R- Rihaan 🥺🥺

Vi/Va- Hey, don't worry we will talk to him. You stay here.

Rihaan was sitting with a blanket on his head and crying softly. Vansh and Vihaan came into the room with his favorite icecream,

Va- Vihaan do you see Rihaan? 

Vi- He is not here, what will we do with the icecream. 

Va- Chalo then i will eat it.

Ri- No, you brought it for me, give me.🤨🤨

Vihaan and Vansh sat on the bed, and Rihaan sat on Vansh's lap while eating icecream. 

Va- Baby, why did you feel like we don't love you.?

Ri- You ,Mom and Dad don't spend time with me now days. It's always about them. My friends also said once a little sister and brother come they don't get love anymore. 

Vi- That is not true Rihaan, we all love you so much. Aacha, let me tell you i had two sisters too Ishani and Sia. Even I felt bad when my Mom used to take care of them.

But then Mom said, since they are small, they need to be taken care of. I also started helping her, and slowly they grew up and then we all used to play and laugh together. 

Va- Just like this, you will be big brother to them. And you can help Mom, take care of them.

And we will always love all of you equally we promise. Now do you want to go back outside.

Ri- Yes, they go outside, he goes to Riddhima and says sorry. 

R- Oh, baby there is nothing to be sorry.

Ri- He gently keeps his hand on the bump, he feels moment and becomes excited. 

Hi, little brother and sister, i am so excited to meet you, come soon and don't trouble Mom too much. 

Riddhima felt another kick as if they were acknowledging their brother. The pizza was delivered they all ate, and went to their room to get ready to sleep, Riddhima was curious she asked them 

R- Since we wanted the gender to be suprise what do you guys want?

Vi- I want both of them to be girls 

R- Girls, i can totally picture you three being super protective 🤪🤪🤪

Va- Well i want both of them to be boys.

R- No, i want a girl and a boy. I don't need all the boys in my life to gang up on me.

R- There is one more thing, i want you guys to promise me, if something happens to me you will save our children 

Vi- No, i won't promise because nothing will happen to you. 

R- But..

Va- No, Riddhima no promises like that.

PS- So our Rihaan was jealous. Anyway do you want babies to make a dramatic entry, or normal labour🤪🤪🤪 and tell me what names will you give the babies.