Chapter 54

Chapter 54- Morning After and  Rihaan's naughtiness 

Riddhima woke up first, confused and in pain then she remembered last night. She blushed remembering all that happened, she saw Vansh and Vihaan sleeping peacefully hugging her, but she get to up because she really needed to use the washroom. 

After freshening up a bit, she went to make breakfast for the boys waffles and some fresh strawberries and cream. She carefully kept the breakfast down and went to wake them up.

She started teasing them by kissing or biting them. She shouted when both of them hugged her.

Vi- Biwi ji we are a lot smarter than you. 😘😘

Va- We woke up the moment you left us.

Ri- Chalo ab chodo mujhe, breakfast karte hain.

Vi/Va- Noooo😋😋😋

Ri- Boys, breakfast phele baad mein masti.

They had waffles and coffee, Riddhima was eating Strawberries and making sounds which were turning then on. She took a bite of the strawberry and it's juice was all over her lips.

Both of the boys licked her lips and cheek. She even fed them strawberry and licked the juice. Vansh and Vihaan nodded at each other and he went away to freshen up. 

R- Where is he going ?🤔🤨

Vi- We made a deal to take turn with you so you don't get exhausted or sore.

R- Won't he feel bad or left out.

Vi- No, he won't trust me. Waise i have an idea with the cream. He sprayed some on her neck, and started licking and biting her.

He gave attention to her nipples, he rolled, sucked, bit them. Riddhima took the cream and applied it on his member, she slowly licked like a candycane. Vihaan moans, he gently pushes her on the bed.

Vi- He hovers over her, asking her if she is still sore. She gives the okay and he slides inside of her while kissing her. He moves in and out of her, while her hands are exploring his body.

His slow pace makes her more wetter and edges her more towards her climax, they both come together with shudder. He slowly pulls out of, kisses her again a few times. Exhausted they fall asleep again in each other's arms.

In VR mansion 

Angre couldn't believe this kid, he is a little devil. Every time he is doing some or other naughty things. He had mixed all of Dadi's medications. Nearly destroyed the piano, and now he had been locked in Riansh's room and he doesn't even have his phone. 

It was Sia who had opened the door and with her a sad and pouting Rihaan was with them. Sia cleared her throat and Rihaan said

Ri- I am sorry Angre uncle.

A- Uh ,it's fine.

S- Are you alright?

A- I am fine Sia.

Ri- Waise when are mom,dad and papa coming back i am getting bored here.🤨🤨🤨

A- Hopefully soon. 

Angre couldn't believe what would happen to him if Riddhima had more kids. One super detective/naughty kid is enough for him🤣🤣🤣

Bechara Angre, aur baache dekhne padhe boss ke toh iski apni koi life nahi hogi.

Waise do you want Riddhima to have problems conceiving or problem after conceiving, and do you think Vansh might feel a bit jealous...