Chapter 52

Chapter 52 - Sight seeing in Mauritius. 

The next day they had decided to do some sightseeing in Mauritius. They had picked up few places. The boys wore shirt or t-shirt and shorts. Whereas Riddhima wore a sundress with two piece swimsuit underneath it. 

The first place they went to Trouaux Biches Beach. Riddhima always wanted to do snorkeling. They rented the snorkeling gear, and went to explore the under water life. Riddhima was excited to see so many fishes, corals and other creatures.🐟🐠🐙 

After coming out, they rested a while and then went to Black River Gorges National Park and then to Château de Labourdonnais.

It had distilleries and various types of fruits papayas, mangoes and passionfruit. 

After having some lunch and taking some rest, they got ready  to explore the nightlife. Boys changed into t-shirt and jeans and Riddhima wore halter knee length dress almost backless. Both them were turned on seeing her. They almost didn't want her to go.

The night club was Kenzi bar, they ordered drinks for themselves and the boys decided they wanted to dance. Riddhima was feeling shy, so just to tease her that went dancing with other girls. 🍸🍸🍸

Riddhima was feeling jealous seeing them dance with other girls. With alcohol in her system and being jealous she decided to teach the boys a lesson. 😈😈 She looked around and sought the handsome guy.

At first it was just dancing with some distance between them, later just to make them more jealous she kept his hand on her waist, he brought her more closer to her. He was almost grinding into her.

Both of boys were seeing red, how dare she dance with someone else. They quickly went towards her and pulled her towards themselves. The boy scrambled from there.

R- Aare wait i wanted to dance 💃💃

Vavi- You can dance with us, biwi ji.

R- Na, you go dance with girls, i find someone else. 

Riddhima was sandwiched between them, they were slowly caressing her. Vihaan was moving his fingers up and down her bare back, and Vansh was moving his fingers between her legs, and all Riddhima had become a shuddering mess.

Both of them bend and kiss her neck, and suddenly start to bit the area and then lick and blow on it. They told her this mark will let others know who she belongs to. All three were just swaying in each other's arms. 

R- I want you guys. Now. 

Vi/Va- Are you sure, we won't stop this time, you are going to be super sore tonight 😈😈😛😛

R- I don't care. I can handle it. 

PS - here is the sightseeing chapter, do let me know in this threesome do you want Vihaan and Vansh to have her together. Or take turn.