Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Making her feel better. Mature scenes

Small kids dont read this chapter. 😜😜🙈🙈

Akash had kidnapped Riddhima and taken her to a cottage, where he used to spend with many of his one night stands. But for him this girl was a cherry on the cake,she was beautiful as well sexy. He was getting excited thinking of things he would do to her.

Riddhima was slowly waking up and she found herself tied up and she tried to move or shout but she was able to, she scared and was looking ways to free herself, she saw Akash coming closer to her and trying to touch her. 

She tried everything to reject his advances but she was tied and she couldn't do anything else, she tried her best to block him and in anger he slapped her hard and that's when she heard the door being broken. 

Vihaan and Vansh entered the room and saw Akash forcing himself on her. Vansh reached him first and punched him hard he fell down and Vansh was continuously punching him, it was Angre who stopped him, he asked Angre to take him away to their secret location he will deal with later.

Vihaan had went towards Riddhima he quickly and gently opened the ropes, and he was furious to see a handprint on soft cheek, he touched it lightly and she winced, and then she started crying all of sudden. Vansh and Vihaan hugged her gently and asked to stop crying.

Due to the emotional stress she fell unconscious again, they both decided to go their hotel rather than going home, because the family will ask unnecessary questions. 

She was sleeping peacefully when all sudden she woke up screaming, Vihaan and Vansh were in the adjacent room and hugged her. She decided to take bath as felt disgusted by whatever had happened. 

In her haste to get freshen up she had forgotten her clothes she came back only in short bathrobe. Vansh had ordered dinner for them, both of the boys were turned on🙈🙈 seeing her in short robe. 

They knew she was disturbed, with happened, she hadn't even talked to them. After dinner she asked both of them something which shocked them

R-Will you help me forget his touch☹☹

Vi/Va- Riddhima are you sure, yes we dont want to you feel uncomfortable or feel you are being forced. Your happiness matters to us.

R- I am sure, i dont want to go all the way but i only want to feel good, and only you guys can make feel that.

Riddhima stood in middle of the room with Vansh infront and Vihaan behind her. Vihaan slowly opened the robe,and it fell down. While he was busy kissing her neck and marking her,she helped Vansh to remove his clothes.

Riddhima turned towards Vihaan and this time Vansh was kissing and marking her, she also helped Vihaan to remove his clothes. Both boys started kissing and nuzzling her neck and she found her slowly becoming more and more wet.

Vihaan would often bend down and bite her breasts or sometimes suck on her nipples. Hazy by all the love she was receiving she didn't understand when she was lying with Vihaan sitting behind and she lying between in his legs.

Now it was Vansh's chance to bite her breasts and suck her nipples, he kissed slowly going down and down, when he reached her core, he suddenly licked her.

He started slowly licking her and she put her hand in his hair trying to bring her more close, slowly he increased the tempo and suddenly she was overcome with her orgasm. He kissed her gently making her taste herself. 

It was now Riddhima turn to give pleasure to both of them. She palmed, stroked both of the with her hands, she first took Vansh in her mouth. Licking, biting gently moving up and down until he came in her mouth.

She repeated the same with Vihaan and he also gave her pleasure with his fingers while kissing her lips. They all freshened up exhausted they slept with Riddhima between them and also knowing that she is finally their's forever. And also excited about a certain person that has to be tortured😈😈

PS - This is my first time writing a mature scene please give suggestions on how to improve it.

And also comment whether you liked it or not.