Chapter 56

Chapter 56 - Return home 

The whole flight home Riddhima was pouting, because they had ruined her suprise. She wasn't even talking to them yet again. This is really becoming a nuisance. 

Rihaan and Angre were the most happy, Rihaan because he got his mother back Angre because, now Vansh and Vihaan would take care of this little demon. He was so suprised to see, him act like a little angel in front of them.

Dadi requested Riddhima and the boys to stay here for few days. Even Rihaan was happy now. They had dinner and went to sleep, Riddhima had changed into her nightwear, she had almost forgot about the tattoo. It didn't hurt much but she couldn't show in front of Rihaan, so she decided to wear tshirt and short.

Riddhima was so happy seeing the shocked faces of the boys, when Rihaan requested that he wants to sleep with them. Well someone is going to be sleeping on the sofa. Vihaan was forced to sleep on the sofa.😂😂😂

The next day Rihaan was getting ready for school and telling Riddhima all that he did, when he was here, he also told Riddhima 

Rih- Mom aapko pata Angre uncle bhi Sia bua ko kissi dete hain kabhi kabhi.😘😘😈😈

R- Aise kya? 😏😏Waise Rihaan it's bad manners to spy on people.👀👀.

Rih- But papa said you do that all the time.🤔🤔

Va- Rihaan chalo,time to go to school.

Rih- Bye Mom, Bye Dad, Papa. 

Vivar- Bye🥰🥰🥰

R- So, i spy everytime huh? Vansh?

Vansh was rubbing his neck awkwardly, Riddhima had changed her dress and hid the tattoo with her dupatta.

She told them to sit on the sofa. She can in front of them and slowly removed her dupatta to show the tattoo. 

It was a big heart shaped with both of there names in it. She asked 

R- Do you like it?

ViVa- It's beautiful. But wait was the artist a guy.😡

R- Really, you are concerned about that😂😂,but don't worry the artist was a girl.

It has been few weeks, everything was good in Riddhima's life. The hospital where Riddhima was working had an annual health check.

She had also done the check up,and was waiting for results, not knowing what changes would happen in her life.

So, what do you think her reports will show. What more troubles will come in her life. Do you want to see Riddhima as the hunteress?