Chapter 30

Chapter 30 - Remarriage and a new home.

Will you marry us again? That was the line that was running in Riddhima's head again and again. Does she want to get married again.? The first time she married Vansh it was forced and because she wanted to fulfill a mission. 

With Vihaan also it was forced by Dadi. She looked towards both of them talking happily with Sia. Don't they deserve all the happiness in the world. They have done so much for this family without expecting anything in return. 

That cleared the confusion in her mind, she decided to give them a surprise. With the help of Sia she bought two, sherwani one white and gold for Vansh, and one green and gold for Vihaan. And she ordered a beautiful peach colored with gold and green flowers for herself. 

The next day she quickly changed into the bridal wear and put some minimal jewelry and went to their Kuldevi ka mandir.( 🤣🤣🤣it is in Bombay only and not Manali). She had kept the gift box in their room with a note.

Vansh and Vihaan, 

Your Beautiful bride is waiting for you in the mandir. Come soon nahi toh i might marry someone else😈😈😍😍😍

Love you both. 

Riddhima.

Both the brothers were so excited, they get to marry the girl they loved, once again with her own consent and that all three were happy. They went to the temple, the pandit was waiting for them but he had frown like he didn't want to be here.

P- This is so wrong, it is not ancient times where two men are marrying the same women. 🤨🤨

Before they say anything they heard Riddhima's voice and turned to look towards her, she looked beautiful and like an angel, she looked towards them and blushed under their intense gaze.

She climbed the steps and stood infront of the Pandit and suddenly pointed a gun towards him

R- Today is a very special day for me and them, so please apni baaton se humara mood mat karab kijiye and jaldi ritual start kare😈😈😈😏😏

Vi- Kya baat hain Dollar biwi baadi jaldi ho rahi hain?😝😝

R- Well if u want then i will marry Vansh only then🤭🤭

Va- Nahi aise bikul mat karna bechara kitna tadapa hain tumhare liye.

R- I know 🥰🥰

The trio sat in front of the fire and the pandit started chanting the mantras, first it was Vansh and Riddhima who take the saat phere and then it was Vihaan and Riddhima. 

They both filled her maang and made her wear two different mangal sutra which they had ordered for her a long time but couldn't get the chance to give her

(I have no idea how all this rituals work and i haven't had the experience to watch it as well, so sorry if anyone got offended or anything 😇😇)

The pandit announced them husband and wife and Riddhima gave some money to the Pandit 

R- I am sure this much money will set your mood straight panditji.😇😈

V(Having a blind fold in his hand). Do you trust me? I have a suprise for you. He blindfolds her and carries her to the car.

Vansh and Vihaan reach a quaint little house just some distance from the beach which they had chosen for Riddhima and they make her stand and open the blind fold. She was mesmerized on seeing the house. 

R(excited)Vansh thank you, this house looks so beautiful from outside, let me go inside.

Va- Wait, you are new bride, so kuch aur rasame bhi baaki hain. The front door opens and Sia is there to welcome her as a new bride.

R- Sia!!!

S- Wait, phele rasam puri kijiye na bhabhi. Riddhima hits the kalash filled with rice, and then keeps her feet in the red water and enters the house. Haan, now you can hug me.

R- Thank you so much you came.

S- No problem bhabhi, waise mujhe ab jana chaiye. I am sure dono bhai se wait nahi ho raha hoga ab. Goodnight 😊😊

For a moment it was so awkward, but then Riddhima ordered Vansh to show her around, and finally they reached their room, and it was so beautiful, a king size bed, a beautiful balcony, and big walk in closet with attached bathroom. 

Both of them could sense Riddhima was nervous and they assured her till the time she is not comfortable they won't do anything. 

They helped her change her clothes and remove her jewelry, they went and changed themselves and then went on to the bed to sleep, both of them hugging her as tightly as possible. 

PS- They are happily married now, now the struggle starts, do you want Riddhima's parents truth to be included her as it is shown in Tv, Ishani accidentally killing and Vansh going to JC..