Chapter 48

Chapter 48 - Overconfidence le dooba🤣🤣🤣

Vansh was on the phone with the lawyer, and also with the Commissioner.  How dare that Inspector touch his wife. He looked towards Vihaan, he was still looking towards the door. Vihaan was seething with anger, he will make sure this time the bitch will rot in hell.

Vihaan went straight to Priya's house, and she was smirking when he came inside.

P- My my, tum yahan Vihaan 😈😈

Vi- Riddhima ko jail se nikal do. I will do anything you want.

P- Anything, hmm how about you get down on your knees and beg.

Vi(glares gets down on knee's) Please take back your complaint against Riddhima. 

P- hmm i will think about it.😒😒

Vi - I did what you asked.

P- oh look at you, so desperate to get your Riddhima back. Did you know i was too desperate to have you have back. I love you Vihaan, and you become someone else's husband. 

Did you know after, i got released from the psychiatric hospital,  i used to follow you around. I would follow you near the VR mansion, your trailer, even i went to Jaipur. 

That's when i came to know you had married that bitch. So i started following her, even got job in the same hospital as her. I made her believe that you wanted to come back to me.

I also saw Rihaan hiding in Vansh's car. It was the perfect opportunity to file a kidnapping case. And see, you came running to me to save your precious Riddhima. 🤨🤨

Vi- And what about Rihaan?

P- oh he was an orphan, i stole him from a hospital. 😏😏

Vi-(suddenly laughing) 🤣🤣- Inspector i hope you got all that.

Much to Priya's horror, Vansh, Riddhima and the Inspector were all listening to her conversation with Vihaan. Riddhima went towards her and slapped her,😈😡😡

Ri- Confused, let me tell you. You didn't understand Vihaan's love for me. He had already told me the truth. And we just played along.Vansh had given all your details and criminal records to the police as soon as we got them.

Also we knew Rihaan was hiding in our car, after messaging you, i send that same message to Inspector as well.

This whole act of me getting arrested was just to make you think you were winning. 😈😈😈Vihaan all of a sudden grabs Priya's neck and started choking her.

Ri- Vihaan stop this😲😲

Vi- No, she deserves to die Riddhima.😈😈 

Ri- She will pay, but please don't take law in your own hands, please for me. Inspector take her away you know where she belongs. And i suggest treatment to be done hourly. Inspector paled on the implication, she truly is Raisinghania. 

Riddhima went to the next room, Rihaan was sleeping peacefully, but there were tear tracks on his face.

Vihaan was feeling guilty because of him, this child had to suffer. He promised himself he would always be there for him. They took Rihaan back to their house. 

PS - how was the twist? Rihaan gets to stay with Riddhima and the boys😁😁